The Commensality of Tezyum is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Teznar Uhm with a fair hand, and notable for its irreverence towards religion, punitive income tax rates, and stringent health and safety legislation. The hard-working, democratic population of 5.607 billion Tezyumians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The enormous, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Tezna. The average income tax rate is 61.8%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The strong Tezyumian economy, worth 197 trillion rupees a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Information Technology industry. Black market activity is notable. Average income is 35,189 rupees, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
50% of adverts on children's television are for clothes made of cotton wool, explosive diarrhoea is not just a colorful phrase, there's a bright dawn ahead for Tezyum, and dentists routinely perform open heart surgery. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Tezyum's national animal is the turtle, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans, and its national religion is Commensalism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Tezyum's influence in Haiku rose from "Newcomer" to "Apprentice".
- : Tezyum relocated from Osiris to Haiku.
- : Tezyum was refounded in Osiris.
- : Tezyum ceased to exist in Haiku.
- : Tezyum was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Best Weather.
- : Tezyum's influence in Haiku rose from "Squire" to "Apprentice".
- : Tezyum was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Extensive Civil Rights.
- : Tezyum was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Popular Tourist Destinations.
- : Tezyum was endorsed by The Cumhuru'l-hukema-yi Semih of Karabiga.
- : Following new legislation in Tezyum, dentists routinely perform open heart surgery.