The Kingdom of TexJeeps is a colossal, socially progressive nation, ruled by King Tex with a fair hand, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, complete lack of prisons, and daily referendums. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 9.664 billion TexJeepsians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The large, liberal government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Popptown. The average income tax rate is 98.9%.
The frighteningly efficient TexJeepsian economy, worth a remarkable 2,092 trillion Danks a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing and Tourism. Average income is an amazing 216,512 Danks, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
An aboriginal talking stick is used for leaders' debates at election time, all statues and paintings of dogs are being destroyed to avoid offending cat-lovers, the government officially wants you to slow down and speak more clearly, and the nation's leader is normally just referred to as "snuggle-wuggle-huggy-bear". Crime is totally unknown. TexJeeps's national animal is the Cat, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in TexJeeps, the nation's leader is normally just referred to as "snuggle-wuggle-huggy-bear".
- : TexJeeps approved the World Assembly proposal "Prohibition Of Honor Killings".
- : TexJeeps voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Roavin".
- : TexJeeps voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Liberate The Embassy"".
- : TexJeeps voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Gay Panic defense Ban".
- : TexJeeps approved the World Assembly proposal "Repeal "Liberate The Embassy"".
- : TexJeeps approved the World Assembly proposal "Repeal "Fairness in Collective Bargaining"".
- : TexJeeps proposed constructing embassies between The Popptart Empire and The Embassy.
- : TexJeeps approved the World Assembly proposal "Condemn The Black Hawks".
- : TexJeeps agreed to construct embassies between The Popptart Empire and NSCP.