|Leader||Lorenzo Carlos de Franco|
The Spanish Imperium of Texasiva is a colossal, efficient nation, ruled by Lorenzo Carlos de Franco with an even hand, and remarkable for its keen interest in outer space, infamous sell-swords, and compulsory gun ownership. The hard-nosed, hard-working, humorless, devout population of 8.344 billion Texasivans are free to succeed or fail in life on their own merits; the successful tend to enjoy an opulent (but moralistic) lifestyle, while the failures can be seen crowding out most jails.
The relatively small, corrupt, moralistic government is primarily concerned with Defense, with Industry, Law & Order, and Administration also on the agenda, while Social Policy and Welfare receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of New Atlanta. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 27.8%.
The frighteningly efficient Texasivan economy, worth a remarkable 2,196 trillion Slaves a year, is broadly diversified and dominated by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Retail, and Automobile Manufacturing. Black market activity is rampant. Average income is an amazing 263,249 Slaves, but there is an enormous disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 1,479,951 per year while the poor average 23,138, a ratio of 64.0 to 1.
The "Dreadnowt" is the pride and joy of the Texasivan Navy, the military has gone fission for more funding, the navy's new flotilla is gonna be a thrilla, and enemy agents are generally eliminated with extreme prejudice. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, despite the fact that it is difficult to make it through a day without breaking one of the country's many laws. Texasiva's national animal is the Runaway Slave, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Visgardism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Texasiva's influence in New Coalition of Nations fell from "Truckler" to "Vassal".
- : Texasiva's influence in New Coalition of Nations rose from "Vassal" to "Truckler".
- : Texasiva was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Advanced Law Enforcement.
- : Following new legislation in Texasiva, enemy agents are generally eliminated with extreme prejudice.
- : Following new legislation in Texasiva, the navy's new flotilla is gonna be a thrilla.
- : Following new legislation in Texasiva, the military has gone fission for more funding.
- : Texasiva lodged a message on the New Coalition of Nations Regional Message Board.
- : Following new legislation in Texasiva, the "Dreadnowt" is the pride and joy of the Texasivan Navy.
- : Following new legislation in Texasiva, prospective parents are cheering on the streets as they no longer need a license to have children.
- : Following new legislation in Texasiva, birth announcements often also serve as death announcements.