|Animal||Great British Bomb|
The Giant Library of Tetros is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by Declan McKenna with a fair hand, and renowned for its keen interest in outer space, absence of drug laws, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic population of 4.708 billion Tetrosians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Palaiologos. The average income tax rate is 74.3%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Tetrosian economy, worth 685 trillion War crimes a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Retail. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 145,538 War crimes, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.7 times as much as the poorest.
Some electoral districts are without a representative as they are stuck with perpetual revotes, copyright laws have been abolished, hordes of faceless civil servants are running cities, and it is popularly believed that "cheese every day keeps disaster away". Crime is totally unknown. Tetros's national animal is the Great British Bomb, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is The Neighbour.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Tetros was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Cultured.
- : Tetros was endorsed by The Anarcho-Capitalist Monarchy of Geektopia.
- : Tetros was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Efficient Economies.
- : Tetros was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Eco-Friendly Governments.
- : Tetros was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Longest Average Lifespans and the Top 10% for Largest Welfare Programs.
- : Tetros was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Violet Hedgehog.
- : Tetros was endorsed by The Existence of New Jakobly.
- : Tetros's influence in New Western Empire fell from "Page" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Tetros's influence in New Western Empire rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : Tetros was endorsed by The Commonwealth of New Cesorion.