The Free Land of Tetik is a massive, efficient nation, notable for its multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, free-roaming dinosaurs, and public floggings. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 1.343 billion Tetikians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The relatively small, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Capital Department. The average income tax rate is 25.2%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Tetikian economy, worth 164 trillion Tetikian Bitcoins a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Retail, and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 122,313 Tetikian Bitcoins, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.2 times as much as the poorest.
The nation's soldiers are considered the best-dressed in Lazarus, fishermen take out second mortgages to afford the yearly fishing permit, all mothers are allowed six months fully-paid maternity leave, and cheese has become the new icon of political dissent. Crime is almost non-existent. Tetik's national animal is the Hamster, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Tetik voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Liberate Nazi Europa"".
- : Tetik voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Preventing Identity Theft".
- : Tetik voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Thaecia".
- : Tetik was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Average Incomes.
- : Tetik voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Identity Theft Prevention Act"".
- : Tetik voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Suvmia".
- : Tetik voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Maowi".
- : Tetik voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Protections During Territorial Transitions".
- : Tetik was endorsed by The Kingdom of Wowzabees.
- : Tetik voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Preventing the Execution of Innocents"".
Endorsements Received: 21 » Treadwellia, Whale Republic, Hukaa, Nucular, Leonism, New Rogernomics, Aigania, The Islands of Colwell, Frankender, Surd, Debussy, Wassily Universal Rifling Company, Domais, Silver Minner, Steel Vagabonds, Custadia, The Gelseen Hegemony, Kryansk, Mickey-Mouse, The Sigometh Dynasty, and Wowzabees.