The People's Republic of Terravainia is a huge, genial nation, notable for its ban on automobiles, punitive income tax rates, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic population of 273 million Terravainians enjoy extensive civil rights and enjoy a level of social equality free from the usual accompanying government corruption.
The enormous, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Terravainia city. The average income tax rate is 71.1%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The very strong Terravainian economy, worth 19.3 trillion Terras a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is mostly made up of the Trout Farming industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Tourism, and Information Technology. Average income is 70,694 Terras, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Road signs are getting harder to read under layers of knitted woolen cardigans, mining safety laws are often more expensive than what's being mined, raver DJ XStacy holds multiple medical degrees in chillaxing, and the nation operates a "finders-keepers" policy with other nations' citizens. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Terravainia's national animal is the Eaglefoul, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Terravainia endorsed The Federated Islands of Sandaoguo.
- : Terravainia was endorsed by The Federated Islands of Sandaoguo.
- : Following new legislation in Terravainia, the nation operates a "finders-keepers" policy with other nations' citizens.
- : Terravainia endorsed The Commonwealth of The Langburn Islands.
- : Following new legislation in Terravainia, raver DJ XStacy holds multiple medical degrees in chillaxing.
- : Terravainia endorsed The Federal Republic of Hong Kong Kowloon and New Territories.
- : Following new legislation in Terravainia, mining safety laws are often more expensive than what's being mined.
- : Terravainia was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Hong Kong Kowloon and New Territories.
- : Terravainia voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn The Communist Bloc".
- : Terravainia endorsed The Emirate of Daal Chawwal.
Endorsements Received: 48 » Purple Hyacinth, Bichedder, Tepertopia, Holota, Marinho Islands, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Bleakfoot, Bawkie, Land Without Shrimp, Nowa Europa, Qvait, Beepee, New Itomorii, Treir, Erinor, Concrete Slab, Wehraboos, Scu Greinne, Aumeltopia, PenguinPies, Farengeto, Rebel-topia, Holy Free, Amerion, Belschaft, Libedistan, Westenhald, Ceutalia, Sedunn, New Belgrade, Gonrati, Volaworand, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Ipugao, Weryalachiressaraxiatopia, Dai Han, Yeses, LadyRebels, Ebonhand, Uvalor, Pagrosse, Herbert Island, Jehenna, Canmore, The Langburn Islands, Daal Chawwal, Hong Kong Kowloon and New Territories, and Sandaoguo.