The Federal Republic of Terranopolity is a massive, efficient nation, notable for its sprawling nuclear power plants, irreverence towards religion, and absence of drug laws. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 3.051 billion Terranopolitans enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The medium-sized, liberal government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Terranopolis. The average income tax rate is 26.6%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The all-consuming Terranopolitan economy, worth 259 trillion bitcoins a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Retail, and Cheese Exports. Average income is 85,012 bitcoins, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.3 times as much as the poorest.
Citizens know never to accept cookies from strangers, scientists recently cloned the long-extinct feather-bellied penguin, doctors prescribe videos of political debates to patients with insomnia, and it's always rabbit season. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Terranopolity's national animal is the penguin, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Terranopolity was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Cheerful Citizens.
- : Terranopolity was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Scientifically Advanced.
- : Terranopolity was endorsed by The Holy Empire of Ipugao.
- : Following new legislation in Terranopolity, it's always rabbit season.
- : Following new legislation in Terranopolity, doctors prescribe videos of political debates to patients with insomnia.
- : Following new legislation in Terranopolity, scientists recently cloned the long-extinct feather-bellied penguin.
- : Terranopolity was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Disposable Incomes.
- : Following new legislation in Terranopolity, citizens know never to accept cookies from strangers.
- : Following new legislation in Terranopolity, protesters are up in arms over new nuclear power stations.
- : Following new legislation in Terranopolity, the new foreign policy is "why bother invading neighbours when they can be bought wholesale?".
Endorsements Received: 97 » Aidenfieeld, Hanguk-Nippon, Qvait, Amerion, Volaworand, Land Without Shrimp, Wehraboos, Mapico, Aumeltopia, Farengeto, Sedunn, Bear Connors Paradiso, Yeldarbsland, Bleakfoot, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Beepee, Tsvetania, New Briantown, The Filippinas, Crystal Creation, Xandev, Tsunamy, PenguinPies, Linguiniland, Curlyhoward, Erinor, Bawkie, Techganet, Terran Draconia, Kandorith, Ebonhand, Kringalia, West Pastafaria, Turks of The Eastern Calculus, Anserisa, Holy Free, Dis7Nation, Marinho Islands, Baltenlands, Auphelia, Corgitopiaa, Sandaoguo, Shefino, Japanese Federal Republic, Drugged Monkeys, Belschaft, Midand, Andinla, Concrete Slab, Myness, and 47 others.Ralphburg, Jehenna, Tepertopia, Phanama, Merevane, Purple Hyacinth, Bartonia Nova, Royaltica, Rebel-topia, Alfama, The SpaceNeo-Goryeo Etymological Society, Nowa Europa, Vanbella, Los Rodeos, Rabbitz, Euro Pacifica, Apartment 11F, Western Fardelshufflestein, Rotenaplistan, The Imperial Frost Federation, Zataras, Armonitopia, Treir, Synarion, Wakandan Tribes, Playing Pianos Filled With Flames, Wallechi, Holota, WI SD EA D, Qawe, Eskvenn, The Altan, Seythennia, Death to democracy, Scu Greinne, Conexia, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Bichedder, LadyRebels, West Bridgeport, Libedistan, Westenhald, New Belgrade, Gonrati, Choman, The United Australian States, and Ipugao.