|Capital||Valley of the Wind|
The Principality of Terra Venti is a huge, safe nation, remarkable for its restrictive gun laws, suspicion of poets, and devotion to social welfare. The hard-working, democratic population of 496 million Terra Ventians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Valley of the Wind. The average income tax rate is 46.9%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The all-consuming Terra Ventian economy, worth 52.0 trillion Pascals a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Retail industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Door-to-door Insurance Sales. Average income is an impressive 104,906 Pascals, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.0 times as much as the poorest.
A firework a day does not in fact keep the doctor away, one can walk from one side of Valley of the Wind to the other without setting foot on Terra Ventian soil, the government is under the thumb of countless special interests, and truncheon-mounted cameras record the beating of criminals in dynamic HD detail. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Terra Venti's national animal is the White Stork, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to toxic air pollution.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Terra Venti, truncheon-mounted cameras record the beating of criminals in dynamic HD detail.
- : Following new legislation in Terra Venti, the government is under the thumb of countless special interests.
- : Following new legislation in Terra Venti, one can walk from one side of Valley of the Wind to the other without setting foot on Terra Ventian soil.
- : Following new legislation in Terra Venti, a firework a day does not in fact keep the doctor away.
- : Following new legislation in Terra Venti, teenage TV characters are played by thirty-year-olds by the end of the second season.
- : Terra Venti was endorsed by The Empire of Torrexion-Thysk.
- : Terra Venti was endorsed by The Democratic Socialist Union of Poulton-with-Fearnhead.
- : Terra Venti was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Maedelia.
- : Terra Venti was endorsed by The Peaceful Republic of Acapais.
- : Terra Venti was endorsed by The Constitutional Monarchy of Haagland.
Endorsements Received: 116 » Pirataria, Raghallaigh, Le Libertia, Pon Lintang, The Democratic Peoples, Clialaad, Avok Island, Yuhania, New Aq Qoyunlu, Muertio, Katkasistan, Serpahima, Voxum Mortalum, Indonesian Peoples, New Peoples Empire, Gooblaria, Archipielago de Filipinas, Lastovipol, Cortlandt Manor, Igueranel, Wasren, Mousa Liberty, Genistan, Brickfield, United Kingdoms of Redania, Purgitz, Liveropolis, Aexnidaral, Morongia, Union Lysk, Meackers, Free Rosabell, Thatcher Whitehall, Benthamania, Trollfaceia, Eumenides, Polgaria, Skvarzhava, Potchen, United-Marrshmallows, Sunny place, Celedon, Caleban, BENNYRICHY, Gabingston, Zakanda, Former Raxhiria, Utopian Earth, Russian Regions, Anshuland, and 66 others.Paulotzia, Faticapols, Wesomeithia, Greatnessity City, Vlazinova, Akeland, Lethen, --Neo-America--, Testnationia, Pentisia, Havenwelle, Sokolji, Nippluania, Nivgrad, Agapetopia, OrcUsk, Perunya, Demokraticheskayan Zemlya, Poquaoi, Teutonic Kaiserreich, SETTLEMENT OF DREAMS, Jocobia, Vesperum, Great Eldaria, Kroll Union, Abassyia, IrisTheFlower, The Tugboat Complex, 1Grasslandia, Awesomepotomia, Estanglia, Lloenflys, Mediocrea, Krattivios, Rixous, Ipsonasia, Arvigiel, Douchland, FedRabbistan, Glorika, Mancheseva City, The Incel Gamer Uprising, United Visegrad, Merigold, Betelguesa, West Libertas, The Grim Future, New Zest, New Ryloth, Liberepublia, PutinsPuppet, Murden, Coulthos, Vuzalex, Pollariaua, Old Aweic Wirs, The Xeraji Empire, Sindorei, Socialist Baltic States, The United Peoples of Centrism, Elaeria, Haagland, Acapais, Maedelia, Poulton-with-Fearnhead, and Torrexion-Thysk.