|Capital||Ho Chi Minh City|
The Federation of Terra Socialiste is a huge, environmentally stunning nation, notable for its daily referendums, irreverence towards religion, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, democratic population of 493 million Soviets are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Ho Chi Minh City. The average income tax rate is 70.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The thriving Soviet economy, worth 41.8 trillion cheemscoins a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Arms Manufacturing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 84,811 cheemscoins, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Children aren't allowed to chew their pencils until they get home from school, trust-fund babies line up for places in community college, young girls aren't having a ball but they are enjoying themselves, and five-year-olds chanting "Little Miss Muffet" are accused of bullying arachnophobes. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Terra Socialiste's national animal is the pigeon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Terra Socialiste, five-year-olds chanting "Little Miss Muffet" are accused of bullying arachnophobes.
- : Terra Socialiste's influence in The West Pacific rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : Following new legislation in Terra Socialiste, young girls aren't having a ball but they are enjoying themselves.
- : Following new legislation in Terra Socialiste, trust-fund babies line up for places in community college.
- : Terra Socialiste voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Epidemic Investigation Act".
- : Following new legislation in Terra Socialiste, children aren't allowed to chew their pencils until they get home from school.
- : Terra Socialiste was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Pacifist.
- : Following new legislation in Terra Socialiste, lawyers turn down litigation cases and corporate work in order to focus on lucrative public defence work.
- : Terra Socialiste voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Drop Your Pants".
- : Following new legislation in Terra Socialiste, telling someone to 'break a leg' is considered a criminal inducement to self harm.
Endorsements Received: 87 » Bhang Bhang Duc, Wickedly evil people, Fuentana, Mediobogdum, Giovanniland, Westwind, Dilber, Hamburg Neo, Liberillia, DiscGolfLand, Pandaland II, Atheist States of Philippines, Kisovec, Mackieron, Crazy Waters, Mirchusko, Weratt, Leukogeras, Archonina, Podium, Plarland Amex, Holmani, Arvladma, Professor thomas, Av Libertas Vindex, Ferroia, Constantinopolisia, The Anti-Social Socialists, Twisted Duality, Sindria, Marina Nova, New Belia, The Rega, Aldesport, Rowdy, Shaktirajya, Thyrall, Q The Almighty, Isle Royale, Dowaesk, Santos-Dominius, Desmosthenes and Burke, Muad-Dib, Common Good, Champaign, Nevafornia, Galaxy Meows, Orcatortugs, Glorious Existence, Sirulinuck, and 37 others.Matism, The United Republic of Westend, Bodusse, Escapitania, Fumafuma, Greynne, Svanland, Arnic, Formenor, Recuecn, Granducato Toscana, Kathlenia, Inner Paniumati, Maria, Acerola Orion, Mathematania, One Nation under Rob, Thessalian, Atopias, The Undivided, Robbinston, Dei et Hominis, Kittenlicious, Dreamers for Hope, Paschalia, Tropical Isles, Ellcrys, Willow Gate, Lodiberdade, Zoran, New Caterse, Couninia, Vlobbania, Fujai, Antahbrantahstan, Papercuts and Skittles, and Nagaraningrad.