The Kingric of Terra Britania is a colossal, efficient nation, ruled by James Osbourne with an iron fist, and renowned for its ubiquitous missile silos, flagrant waste-dumping, and zero percent divorce rate. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless, devout population of 7.85 billion Englanders are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The relatively small, corrupt, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Law & Order, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of London. The average income tax rate is 17.5%.
The all-consuming English economy, worth a remarkable 1,064 trillion Sterling Pounds a year, is broadly diversified and dominated by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Uranium Mining, Retail, and Woodchip Exports. Black market activity is extensive. Average income is an impressive 135,602 Sterling Pounds, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.8 times as much as the poorest.
More money is spent on policing the welfare system for abuse than on the welfare system itself, wealthy pranksters dump refuse on unsuspecting citizens from up high, the police have been known to wiretap confessional boxes, and any body part that can be cut off a person is no longer considered to be their property. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Terra Britania's national animal is the Lion, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Christendom.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Terra Britania's influence in Balder rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Terra Britania's influence in Balder rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Terra Britania's influence in Balder rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Terra Britania altered its national flag.
- : Terra Britania changed its national faith to "Christendom".
- : Terra Britania changed its national nation type to "Kingric".
- : Terra Britania changed its national demonym to "Englander", its demonym adjective to "English", its leader to "James Osbourne", and its motto to "God and my Right".
- : Terra Britania was refounded in Balder.
- : Terra Britania ceased to exist in Commonwealth of human nations.
- : Terra Britania was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Furniture Restoration Industry.