|Leader||Leonie Clair von Strauss|
|Faith||Church of Teronia Unchained|
The Living Network of Teronia is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by Leonie Clair von Strauss with an even hand, and remarkable for its barren, inhospitable landscape, triple-decker prams, and digital currency. The hard-nosed, hard-working, humorless, devout population of 17.433 billion Teronians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small government is primarily concerned with Defense, with Industry, Law & Order, and Education also on the agenda, while Social Policy and Environment are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Strauss. The average income tax rate is 7.8%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Teronian economy, worth a remarkable 3,154 trillion Doles a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology and Uranium Mining. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 180,940 Doles, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.7 times as much as the poorest.
Running away is an essential part of the elite forces' hand-to-hand training, one-man canoes fitted with the latest tracking technology leave no room for one man, children are often punished for the sins of the fathers, and rebuilding efforts for a recently destroyed cathedral aren't expected to be completed for another century. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Teronia's national animal is the Crested Wallow, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is Church of Teronia Unchained.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Teronia's influence in Lazarus rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Teronia's influence in Lazarus rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Teronia's influence in Lazarus rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Teronia was refounded in Lazarus.
- : Teronia ceased to exist in The Universal Order of Nations.
- : Teronia was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Highest Disposable Incomes and the Top 10% for Largest Black Market.
- : Teronia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Black Market.
- : Teronia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Populations.
- : Teronia's influence in The Universal Order of Nations rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : Following new legislation in Teronia, rebuilding efforts for a recently destroyed cathedral aren't expected to be completed for another century.