The Social Media Addict of Terhovistan is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Mimi with an even hand, and notable for its compulsory military service, parental licensing program, and punitive income tax rates. The hard-nosed, devout population of 7.428 billion Terhovistans are highly moralistic and fiercely conservative, in the sense that they tend to believe most things should be outlawed. People who have good jobs and work quietly at them are lauded; others are viewed with suspicion.
The large, corrupt, moralistic government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Administration, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Tokyo. The average income tax rate is 58.6%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The strong Terhovistanian economy, worth 494 trillion Dollars a year, is led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Door-to-door Insurance Sales, Woodchip Exports, and Soda Sales. Black market activity is rampant. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 66,512 Dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Mimi has been seen stealthily slicing fifths off bread loaves, autopsies often involve only cursory examination, the television adaptation of Jennifer Government is the most popular program in the nation, and lottery winners spend most of their money on security. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Terhovistan's national animal is the Elephant, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Catholism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Terhovistan, lottery winners spend most of their money on security.
- : Terhovistan endorsed The Dictatorship of Hedonians.
- : Terhovistan voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Regulation on the Integrity of Genetic Data".
- : Following new legislation in Terhovistan, the television adaptation of Jennifer Government is the most popular program in the nation.
- : Terhovistan voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Citizenship And Birth Act".
- : Terhovistan was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Conservative.
- : Terhovistan voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "On Abortion"".
- : Following new legislation in Terhovistan, autopsies often involve only cursory examination.
- : Terhovistan was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Terhovistan was endorsed by The Divine Armed Kingdom of Vlakistonia.