|Leader||Emperor Augustus Tiberian Vera|
The Righteous Imperial Dominion of Tergnitz is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Emperor Augustus Tiberian Vera with an even hand, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, barren, inhospitable landscape, and compulsory military service. The hard-nosed, hard-working, devout population of 17.621 billion Tergnitzians are either ruled by a sleek, efficient government or a conglomerate of multinational corporations; it's difficult to tell which.
The tiny, pro-business government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Pretoria. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 3.4%.
The frighteningly efficient Tergnitzian economy, worth a remarkable 2,409 trillion Imperial Dollars a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Pizza Delivery, and Uranium Mining. Average income is an impressive 136,733 Imperial Dollars, but there is a large disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 551,885 per year while the poor average 22,618, a ratio of 24.4 to 1.
Members of Parliament operate under a PAYE scheme, students are wary of colorfully decorated new teachers with names like Professor Pipsqueak, shanty towns have formed around the newly rebuilt commercial district, and new religious sects are squashed immediately by the government. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force. Tergnitz's national animal is the Eagle, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to toxic air pollution, and its national religion is Varist Christianity .
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Tergnitz was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Pro-Market.
- : Tergnitz lodged a message on the Ellorea Regional Message Board.
- : Tergnitz was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Zombified and the Top 5% for Most Dead.
- : Tergnitz was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Zombies and the Top 10% for Most Survivors.
- : Tergnitz was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Unexpected Death Rate.
- : Tergnitz was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Avoided.
- : Tergnitz was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Insurance Industry.
- : Tergnitz was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Tergnitz's influence in Ellorea rose from "Sprat" to "Power".
- : Tergnitz relocated from Balder to Ellorea.