The Futbol player of Teralyon is a colossal, socially progressive nation, ruled by Terriun Asteorra-Arrna with an even hand, and notable for its infamous sell-swords, frequent executions, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate population of 8.255 billion Teralyonians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The medium-sized, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Terra. The average income tax rate is 78.5%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Teralyonian economy, worth a remarkable 1,600 trillion Emeralds a year, is led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Furniture Restoration. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 193,919 Emeralds, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Fur coats have become the latest fashion trend, historic buildings are being demolished to allow for road-widening in the city centre, rumor has it that Terriun Asteorra-Arrna has won three lotteries in a row, and contestants on Teralyon's Got Talent are screened by the government to make sure that they actually have talent. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Teralyon's national animal is the Golden Eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Teralyon resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Teralyon was endorsed by The Western Card Czar of Giovanniland.
- : Teralyon voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Lily".
- : Teralyon voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Fairness in Collective Bargaining"".
- : Teralyon endorsed The Federal Republic of Valentibus.
- : Teralyon was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Valentibus.
- : Teralyon was endorsed by The Anti-Fascist Pastiche of Fujai.
- : Teralyon endorsed The Holy Maharadeningrad of Nagaraningrad.
- : Teralyon endorsed The Democratic Republic of The Greater Rizal.
- : Teralyon was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of The Greater Rizal.