|Currency||The Red Ron|
|Animal||The Teodorian Dog|
The Teodorist People's Republic of Teodorias is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by Comrade Teo with an iron fist, and notable for its infamous sell-swords, anti-smoking policies, and enslaved workforce. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless, devout population of 3.054 billion Teodorian's are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The large, corrupt, moralistic, well-organized government prioritizes Defense, with Law & Order, Education, and Industry also on the agenda, while International Aid receives no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Teograd. The average income tax rate is 97.8%.
The frighteningly efficient Teodorian economy, worth 929 trillion The Red Rons a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. However, for those in the know, there is an enormous, deeply entrenched, broadly diversified black market in Arms Manufacturing, Information Technology, Beef-Based Agriculture, and Tourism. The private sector mostly consists of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, but the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is an amazing 304,366 The Red Rons, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 918,591 per year while the poor average 78,573, a ratio of 11.7 to 1.
Teodorian police have to pay out of their own pockets for bulletproof vests, most foreigners can't name the leader of Teodorias, people who stay late at the office often come home to find their own funeral being planned, and there's some really clean windows in Teodorian houses. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Teodorias's national animal is the The Teodorian Dog, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Teodorist Orthodoxism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Teodorias was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Highest Average Incomes.
- : Following new legislation in Teodorias, there's some really clean windows in Teodorian houses.
- : Following new legislation in Teodorias, people who stay late at the office often come home to find their own funeral being planned.
- : Following new legislation in Teodorias, most foreigners can't name the leader of Teodorias.
- : Following new legislation in Teodorias, Teodorian police have to pay out of their own pockets for bulletproof vests.
- : Teodorias was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Authoritarian and Highest Economic Output.
- : Teodorias changed its national animal to "The Teodorian Dog", its capital to "Teograd", its currency to "The Red Ron", its faith to "Teodorist Orthodoxism", its leader to "Comrade Teo", its motto to "We Fight For The People!", and its nation type to "Teodorist People's Republic".
- : Following new legislation in Teodorias, it is rumoured that Comrade Teo uses a magic 8-ball to make policy decisions.
- : Following new legislation in Teodorias, the Father of the House has been in office just shy of a fortnight.
- : Following new legislation in Teodorias, a twice-bankrupted businessman's promotion to Minister of Finance has caused concern.