The People's Republic of Temasek Holdings is a huge, cultured nation, renowned for its multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, compulsory military service, and public floggings. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 780 million peoples are highly moralistic and fiercely conservative, in the sense that they tend to believe most things should be outlawed. People who have good jobs and work quietly at them are lauded; others are viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized government is primarily concerned with Education, with Defense, Healthcare, and Environment also on the agenda, while Spirituality and Welfare receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Oxley Town. The average income tax rate is 44.4%.
The frighteningly efficient temasek economy, worth 102 trillion lollars a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Arms Manufacturing, and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 131,543 lollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.3 times as much as the poorest.
The nation's prisons are touted as the best weight loss programs money can't buy, the nation is currently revamping its entire education system, scientists regularly clone human beings for research purposes, and elections are won by the candidate who makes the best 'yo mama' jokes. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Temasek Holdings's national animal is the Ah Meng.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Temasek Holdings, elections are won by the candidate who makes the best 'yo mama' jokes.
- : Following new legislation in Temasek Holdings, scientists regularly clone human beings for research purposes.
- : Following new legislation in Temasek Holdings, the nation is currently revamping its entire education system.
- : Temasek Holdings was endorsed by The Grand and Most Serene Duchy of Unimaginable Doom.
- : Temasek Holdings was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Average Incomes and Largest Trout Fishing Sector.
- : Following new legislation in Temasek Holdings, the nation's prisons are touted as the best weight loss programs money can't buy.
- : Following new legislation in Temasek Holdings, all guns must be registered.
- : Following new legislation in Temasek Holdings, motorcycle riders are required to wear so much gear they've been nicknamed "Stay Pufts".
- : Following new legislation in Temasek Holdings, the once prosperous capital is in utter decline.
- : Following new legislation in Temasek Holdings, glamping peoples won't sleep in a tent that doesn't include a Jacuzzi.
Endorsements Received: 104 » Vegetarian States, Yaorozu, Pallaith, Sunto, Great Bights Mum, Friently, Kwaj, Kaschovia, Bharathvarsh, Notyoutopia, Omicron Persei V111, General COE, Enosville, Hong Kong Empire, Holy Oranz, Lavanania, Shin-Hachioji, South Grand Mountain, Shadowrik, Alice Gardens, Siwale, Vszeklina, Kingdom of Space, Sil Dorsett, Diodone, American MapleStory, Selfgradatude, Coemgen, Forunte, Anima Proxa, McMasterdonia, Yukti, Plembobria, Marsh Castle, HMS Unicorn, Zemnaya Svoboda, Sheppey, Aenglaland, Pits and Perverts, AdyLand, Beowulfe, Prevaland, Natorik, Rylam, Kelvaros Prime, The Utopian Movement, Sankami, Buckerino, Ausmercia, Reannia, and 54 others.Articune, I Am Bad At Naming Nations, Clintonburge, Seven Hills, The Iron Lions, Cloydicia, Lord Ravenclaw, Che Sana Und, Bayern-Straubing, Blurds, The Lancerian Empire, Aerilia, Moubarakistan, Universal State Formula, Amerian States, Transhumanist Anarchical Union, Vogonlandia, Stareogratia, Zandir Antari, Sanjurika, Xentherida, Coppicia, Beodarasc, PlanetPunk, Maestros haven, Tredano, Pakistan 001, Inorganic Tomb Thing, Sailence, Territorio di Nessuno, Phillywob, Cuyan, Corfad, Ice and Tinian, Slaughterhouse Nine, Wodan, Barbarossistanian South Brasilistan, Wineclaw, Thenaca, Ainsworth, Pria Xennes, Felhaven, Rockym, Yukkira, Deropia, Lionia, Republic of Dixie, Zedeya, Buten, Victoriaans Nederlands, Morrn, New-El, Midds Conia, and Unimaginable Doom.