The Ancient Empire of Telseris Founder is a colossal, socially progressive nation, notable for its barren, inhospitable landscape. The hard-working, democratic population of 5.298 billion Telseri enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The tiny, liberal government prioritizes Welfare, although Education, Healthcare, and Spirituality are also considered important, while Environment receives no funds. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 8.0%.
The strong Telseric economy, worth 341 trillion Telseric crowns a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Gambling industry, with major contributions from Cheese Exports, Door-to-door Insurance Sales, and Retail. Average income is 64,381 Telseric crowns, with the richest citizens earning 7.5 times as much as the poorest.
Crime is moderate, with the police force struggling against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. Telseris Founder's national animal is the wren, which can occasionally be seen sifting through garbage in the nation's cities.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Telseris Founder proposed constructing embassies between Telseris and Greater Dienstad.
- : Telseris Founder proposed constructing embassies between Telseris and Maredoratica.
- : Telseris Founder proposed constructing embassies between Telseris and Astyria.
- : Telseris Founder dismissed Telseris Founder as Nuncio of Telseris.
- : Telseris Founder appointed Telseris Founder as Nuncio with authority over Border Control, Communications, and Embassies in Telseris.
- : Telseris Founder agreed to construct embassies between Telseris and Paradoxia.
- : Telseris Founder's influence in Telseris fell from "Hermit" to "Superpower".
- : Telseris Founder's influence in Telseris rose from "Zero" to "Hermit".
- : Telseris Founder added the tag "Role Player" to Telseris.
- : Telseris Founder added the tag "Past Tech" to Telseris.