The Imperium of Tel Mithru is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Savior Rex with an iron fist, and remarkable for its infamous sell-swords, ubiquitous missile silos, and smutty television. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless population of 5.344 billion Mithru are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The relatively small, corrupt, well-organized government is primarily concerned with Defense, although Education, Industry, and Administration are also considered important, while Spirituality and International Aid receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Tel Xin. The average income tax rate is 35.6%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Mithru economy, worth a remarkable 1,224 trillion Yen a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Tourism, and Book Publishing. Black market activity is rampant. Average income is an amazing 229,083 Yen, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.1 times as much as the poorest.
International commentators accuse the nation of aggressive cultural imperialism, postcards from Mithru driving test centres are popular souvenirs, women wearing male lounge-wear are quizzed for hours by mental health practitioners, and the diplomatic corps tends to open negotiations by insulting all the foreigners in the room. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Tel Mithru's national animal is the Tiger, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Tel Mithru's influence in Osiris rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Following new legislation in Tel Mithru, the diplomatic corps tends to open negotiations by insulting all the foreigners in the room.
- : Following new legislation in Tel Mithru, women wearing male lounge-wear are quizzed for hours by mental health practitioners.
- : Tel Mithru was reclassified from "Father Knows Best State" to "Iron Fist Consumerists".
- : Tel Mithru was refounded in Osiris.
- : Tel Mithru ceased to exist in The East Pacific.
- : Tel Mithru was endorsed by The Constitutional Monarchy of Technocratic Tagalog.
- : Tel Mithru was endorsed by The Matriarchy of Mays Austrian Nation.
- : Tel Mithru was endorsed by The Constitutional Monarchy of Jakubonia.
- : Tel Mithru was endorsed by The Tyranny of Aivintis.