The Allied States of Teinaravia is a massive, cultured nation, notable for its rampant corporate plagiarism, free-roaming dinosaurs, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 1.381 billion Teinaravians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government is primarily concerned with Education, with Environment, Industry, and Healthcare also on the agenda, while Spirituality is ignored. The average income tax rate is 66.3%.
The all-consuming Teinaravian economy, worth 173 trillion Dollars a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Cheese Exports, and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 125,435 Dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.6 times as much as the poorest.
Tourists are forbidden to enter Native Teinaravian lands, a large-scale revitalization of the education system is underway, the new national mascot has to be wheeled onto the field of play, and every week is blindness awareness week. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Teinaravia's national animal is the Wolf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Teinaravia withdrew its endorsement from The Community of Sudclers.
- : Teinaravia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Compassionate Citizens and Most Inclusive and the Top 10% for Most Eco-Friendly Governments and Longest Average Lifespans.
- : Following new legislation in Teinaravia, every week is blindness awareness week.
- : Following new legislation in Teinaravia, the new national mascot has to be wheeled onto the field of play.
- : Following new legislation in Teinaravia, a large-scale revitalization of the education system is underway.
- : Following new legislation in Teinaravia, tourists are forbidden to enter Native Teinaravian lands.
- : Following new legislation in Teinaravia, the government funds large training centres to turn Wolves into functioning members of society.
- : Teinaravia endorsed The Community of Sudclers.
- : Teinaravia lost the endorsement of The Community of Sudclers.
- : Teinaravia was endorsed by The Community of Sudclers.
Endorsements Received: 11 » Tierra de Madre, New Lorien, Eist, Stanstanstanstanstanstan, The Northern Cresent, Holy Holidays, Dogeia, Libertaria Democratia, Miloscia, The Republic of Pluck, and Nicklebak.