The People's Republic of Teesdexxia is a huge, socially progressive nation, renowned for its barren, inhospitable landscape and compulsory military service. The hard-working, democratic, devout population of 377 million Teesdexxians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The tiny government is dominated by the Department of Spirituality, with Welfare, Defense, and Education also on the agenda, while Industry and Environment aren't funded at all. The average income tax rate is 9.1%.
The Teesdexxian economy, worth 21.1 trillion Parms a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Pizza Delivery industry, with major contributions from Basket Weaving, Furniture Restoration, and Book Publishing. Average income is 55,849 Parms, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.9 times as much as the poorest.
Crime, especially youth-related, is almost non-existent. Teesdexxia's national animal is the Red Lion, which can occasionally be seen sifting through garbage in the nation's cities.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Teesdexxia's influence in Lazarus rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Teesdexxia's influence in Lazarus rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Teesdexxia was refounded in Lazarus.
- : Teesdexxia ceased to exist in The South Pacific.
- : Teesdexxia's influence in The South Pacific rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Teesdexxia's influence in The South Pacific rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Teesdexxia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Pizza Delivery Sector and the Top 10% for Most Devout.
- : Teesdexxia was founded in The South Pacific.