The Noidocratic Jonesorship of Tecton is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Tvest Longbow with an iron fist, and remarkable for its free-roaming dinosaurs, zero percent divorce rate, and parental licensing program. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless population of 14.29 billion Tectonians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The enormous, corrupt, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of New Arkngthand. The average income tax rate is 99.3%.
The frighteningly efficient Tectonian economy, worth a remarkable 3,282 trillion Tectoes a year, is fairly diversified and dominated by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Tourism, and Automobile Manufacturing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an amazing 229,736 Tectoes, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.4 times as much as the poorest.
Bike rage is all the rage, at least 1% of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs budget goes to Tvest Longbow's wardrobe, Tvest Longbow spends weekends doing the laundry of foreign leaders, and the year's most anticipated show is "Great Deals on Delicious Meals". Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Tecton's national animal is the Robotic Eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Tvestism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Tecton's influence in Lazarus rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Tecton's influence in Lazarus rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Tecton was refounded in Lazarus.
- : Tecton ceased to exist in Balder.
- : Tecton was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Inclusive.
- : Tecton was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Cultured.
- : Tecton was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Extensive Public Healthcare.
- : Tecton's influence in Balder rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Tecton's influence in Balder rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Tecton's influence in Balder rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".