The Militant Cyberocracy of Technolopolis is a massive, socially progressive nation, renowned for its absence of drug laws and stringent health and safety legislation. The hard-working population of 1.82 billion Technolopolites enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The large, liberal government juggles the competing demands of Healthcare, Law & Order, and Defense. The average income tax rate is 36.4%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The Technolopolisian economy, worth 69.9 trillion currencies a year, is quite specialized and led by the Trout Farming industry, with major contributions from Pizza Delivery, Cheese Exports, and Information Technology. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 38,403 currencies, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Crime is almost non-existent, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Technolopolis's national animal is the animal, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Technolopolis was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Extensive Civil Rights.
- : Technolopolis's influence in The Black Hawks rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
- : Technolopolis's influence in The Black Hawks rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Technolopolis's influence in The Black Hawks rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Technolopolis's influence in The Black Hawks rose from "Zero" to "Hatchling".
- : Technolopolis endorsed The SoP veteran of New South Arctica.
- : Technolopolis relocated from The Embassy to The Black Hawks.
- : Technolopolis was reclassified from "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy" to "Left-Leaning College State".
- : Technolopolis's influence in The Embassy rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : Technolopolis's influence in The Embassy rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
Endorsements Received: None.