The Land of Technocracy Borg is a colossal, genial nation, notable for its pith helmet sales, daily referendums, and otherworldly petting zoo. The compassionate, democratic population of 5.233 billion CyBorgs enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The large, corrupt, outspoken government prioritizes Education, with Law & Order, Environment, and Healthcare also on the agenda, while Administration and Spirituality receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of UNICOMPLEX. The average income tax rate is 92.3%.
The frighteningly efficient CyBorg economy, worth 758 trillion borgs a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 144,868 borgs, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.0 times as much as the poorest.
Helping grandma with her Misgendering 101 homework is a national rite of passage, annual tax returns take at least two years to complete, there's no such thing as bad publicity, and therapists can always squeeze in another house-call. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Technocracy Borg's national animal is the wolf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Technocracy Borg was endorsed by The Rogue Nation of Steel Vagabonds.
- : Technocracy Borg was endorsed by The Communist Democracy of Kan Po.
- : Technocracy Borg was endorsed by The Transcendent Domicile of Halliway.
- : Technocracy Borg was endorsed by The Shape of Tiegenhof.
- : Technocracy Borg was endorsed by The Dominion of Lazarene Ryccia.
- : Technocracy Borg was endorsed by The Politeia of Sophisica.
- : Technocracy Borg was endorsed by The Democratic Imperium of Capercom.
- : Technocracy Borg was endorsed by The Holy Empire of Rommanda.
- : Technocracy Borg was endorsed by The Children's Crusade of Guiness Freaks.
- : Technocracy Borg was endorsed by The Irradiated Wasteland of The New California Republic.
Endorsements Received: 42 » Aflana, Treadwellia, Scani, Yamany, New Rogernomics, Nargorthia, Captain Apollo, Americastrailia, Leonism, Loftegen 2, Hycronesia, Fluffiness, Sombrassino, SunnyPhiladelphia, Aigania, The Pharcyde, The Illusian Empire, Altmar, Derthal, Li Ka Shing Administrative Region, Aguaria Major, Your Imaginary Friend, Denado, Axixic, Mzeusia, Snoodum, Perchan, Grossadmiral Der Lowe, Burning Pants, Caybow, Sulfux, Lake Flotillas, The New California Republic, Guiness Freaks, Rommanda, Capercom, Sophisica, Lazarene Ryccia, Tiegenhof, Halliway, Kan Po, and Steel Vagabonds.