The Most Feared Military of TBH Commander is a gargantuan, orderly nation, ruled by commander red back with an iron fist, and remarkable for its compulsory military service, enforced nudity, and complete absence of social welfare. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless population of 21.664 billion TBH Commanderians are ruled with an iron fist by the dictatorship government, which ensures that no-one outside the party gets too rich. In their personal lives, however, citizens are relatively unoppressed; it remains to be seen whether this is because the government genuinely cares about its people, or if it hasn't gotten around to stamping out civil rights yet.
The medium-sized, corrupt, well-organized government is primarily concerned with Defense, although Spirituality, Public Transport, and Law & Order are also considered important, while Welfare and Social Policy aren't funded at all. The average income tax rate is 29.8%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The large but underdeveloped TBH Commanderian economy, worth 419 trillion noddles a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Furniture Restoration, Basket Weaving, and Arms Manufacturing. Black market activity is extensive. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 19,379 noddles, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
TBH Commander is notorious for its citizens' infidelity, major cities are suffering under water rationing, military spending is on the increase, and crime is on the rise as DNA sampling has been all but outlawed. Crime, especially youth-related, is relatively low, thanks to a capable police force. TBH Commander's national animal is the hawk, which can occasionally be seen dodging aircraft in the nation's cities, and its national religion is a major religion.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : TBH Commander suppressed a post on the The Black Hawks Regional Message Board.
- : TBH Commander banned The Constitutional Monarchy of Stefanoxia from The Black Hawks.
- : TBH Commander was nominated for a World Assembly Condemnation by The Holy Empire of New Owenland.
- : TBH Commander's influence in The Black Hawks fell from "Instigator" to "Contender".
- : TBH Commander rejected a request from United Kingdom of Nerdland for an embassy with The Black Hawks.
- : TBH Commander rejected a request from Alliance of United Communist Nations for an embassy with The Black Hawks.
- : TBH Commander rejected a request from Kuiper for an embassy with The Black Hawks.
- : TBH Commander agreed to construct embassies between The Black Hawks and The Overwatched States of The Kabar.
- : TBH Commander agreed to construct embassies between The Black Hawks and The newdnited junyor regime.
- : TBH Commander agreed to construct embassies between The Black Hawks and Coalition of Bored Nations.