The Most Feared Military of TBH Commander is a gargantuan, orderly nation, ruled by commander red back with an iron fist, and remarkable for its compulsory military service, enforced nudity, and complete lack of public education. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless population of 21.085 billion TBH Commanderians are ruled with an iron fist by the dictatorship government, which ensures that no-one outside the party gets too rich. In their personal lives, however, citizens are relatively unoppressed; it remains to be seen whether this is because the government genuinely cares about its people, or if it hasn't gotten around to stamping out civil rights yet.
The medium-sized, corrupt, well-organized government is primarily concerned with Defense, with Spirituality, Public Transport, and Law & Order also on the agenda, while Welfare and Social Policy receive no funds. The average income tax rate is 29.8%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The large but underdeveloped TBH Commanderian economy, worth 408 trillion noddles a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Furniture Restoration, Basket Weaving, and Arms Manufacturing. Black market activity is extensive. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 19,379 noddles, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
TBH Commander is notorious for its citizens' infidelity, major cities are suffering under water rationing, military spending is on the increase, and crime is on the rise as DNA sampling has been all but outlawed. Crime, especially youth-related, is relatively low, thanks to a capable police force. TBH Commander's national animal is the hawk, which can occasionally be seen dodging aircraft in the nation's cities, and its national religion is a major religion.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : TBH Commander ejected and banned The Theocracy of SERRESO from The Black Hawks.
- : TBH Commander rejected a request from The Coalition for an embassy with The Black Hawks.
- : TBH Commander rejected a request from Homelands for an embassy with The Black Hawks.
- : TBH Commander rejected a request from Commonwealth of the PCMR for an embassy with The Black Hawks.
- : TBH Commander appointed The Delegate Protector of Lawns of New South Arctica as Lawn Protector with authority over Communications, Embassies, and Polls in The Black Hawks.
- : TBH Commander ejected and banned Nazi vill from The Black Hawks.
- : TBH Commander's influence in The Black Hawks fell from "Dealmaker" to "Instigator".
- : TBH Commander updated the World Factbook entry in The Black Hawks.
- : TBH Commander appointed The Black Hawk of Sygian II as Head of Training with authority over Communications, Embassies, and Polls in The Black Hawks.
- : TBH Commander suppressed a post on the The Black Hawks Regional Message Board.