The Armed Republic of TBH 11 is a huge, orderly nation, remarkable for its barren, inhospitable landscape, irreverence towards religion, and stringent health and safety legislation. The cynical population of 443 million TBH 11ians are ruled with an iron fist by the dictatorship government, which ensures that no-one outside the party gets too rich. In their personal lives, however, citizens are relatively unoppressed; it remains to be seen whether this is because the government genuinely cares about its people, or if it hasn't gotten around to stamping out civil rights yet.
The large, socially-minded, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Healthcare. The average income tax rate is 40.5%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but sluggish TBH 11ian economy, worth 9.96 trillion regions a year, is led by the Woodchip Exports industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Furniture Restoration. Black market activity is notable. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 22,493 regions, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Surveillance cameras are banned, scientists regularly clone human beings for research purposes, TV shows must meet strict ethnicity quotas, and private businesses are paving paradises to put up parking lots. Crime is almost non-existent, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. TBH 11's national animal is the black hawk, which can occasionally be seen dodging aircraft in the nation's cities.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Guise im smerv of Smerv granted Embassies authority and removed Appearance, Communications, and Polls authority from TBH 11 as guise he is smerv? in Forest of smerv.
- : The Guise im smerv of Smerv removed Embassies authority from TBH 11 as guise he is smerv? in Forest of smerv.
- : The Guise im smerv of Smerv renamed the office held by TBH 11 from "tbh" to "guise he is smerv?" in Forest of smerv.
- : TBH 11's influence in The Evil Empire rose from "Zero" to "Apprentice".
- : TBH 11 updated the World Factbook entry in Forest of smerv.
- : TBH 11 relocated from Forest of smerv to The Evil Empire.
- : TBH 11 proposed constructing embassies between Forest of smerv and The Black Hawks.
- : TBH 11 granted posting privileges on the Forest of smerv Regional Message Board to nations in embassy regions.
- : TBH 11 removed the tag "Jump Point" from Forest of smerv.
- : TBH 11 added the tag "Invader" to Forest of smerv.