The Democratic Republic of TBA is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by KMB with a fair hand, and notable for its museums and concert halls, free-roaming dinosaurs, and daily referendums. The hard-working, democratic, humorless population of 16.7 billion Announcians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The medium-sized, corrupt, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Tobeannouncopolis. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 67.6%.
The frighteningly efficient Announcian economy, worth a remarkable 2,640 trillion PDES a year, is quite specialized and led by the Book Publishing industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Information Technology, and Retail. Black market activity is rampant. Average income is an impressive 158,105 PDES, with the richest citizens earning 5.4 times as much as the poorest.
Solid-gold toilets are Announcian prisons' least expensive furnishings, people who have had childhood imaginary friends are told they can't ever be trusted with guns, it is not politically correct to suspect that a serially convicted burglar might steal again, and there's a bright dawn ahead for TBA. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. TBA's national animal is the Zebra, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : TBA was endorsed by The Dictatorship of Guztavo.
- : TBA was endorsed by The Constitutional Monarchy of Baobab-Bumbaria.
- : TBA was endorsed by The Republic of Androxis.
- : TBA was endorsed by The Oddly Named Nation of Le Libertia.
- : TBA was endorsed by The United Socialist States of Blaniotid.
- : TBA was endorsed by The Great Trans Humanist Hotdog of Chungus World.
- : TBA's influence in Europeia rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
- : TBA was endorsed by The Federation of Ipsonasia.
- : Following new legislation in TBA, there's a bright dawn ahead for TBA.
- : Following new legislation in TBA, it is not politically correct to suspect that a serially convicted burglar might steal again.
Endorsements Received: 24 » Raghallaigh, Mancheseva City, Pirataria, Desrouleaux, Arvigiel, Clialaad, Eloscape, Deathfall, Aexnidaral, Twilight Ways, Mikkazuki, Caffeinated, Brickfield, Bellcon, Acapais, Purple Ruthenia, Ikheria, Kingdom of Stargard, Ipsonasia, Chungus World, Le Libertia, Androxis, Baobab-Bumbaria, and Guztavo.