|Leader||The Highest Enchanter's Association|
The Socialist Magic Federation of Tastiana is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by The Highest Enchanter's Association with a fair hand, and notable for its anti-smoking policies, digital currency, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate, democratic population of 1.811 billion Tastianans are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The enormous, socially-minded, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Sakura City. The average income tax rate is 92.2%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Tastianan economy, worth 228 trillion Magical Cores a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Automobile Manufacturing. Average income is an impressive 126,077 Magical Cores, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The government builds houses for foreign newcomers, sly spies try to rely on national allies so that they don't die, tourists ask to stay in the same pleasant accommodations where foreign prisoners are kept, and disability advocates are not amused that they are told to be dependent on Tastianans's kindness. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Tastiana's national animal is the fox, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Religious Liberty.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Tastiana voted for the World Assembly Resolution "International Scientific Cooperation".
- : Following new legislation in Tastiana, disability advocates are not amused that they are told to be dependent on Tastianans's kindness.
- : Following new legislation in Tastiana, tourists ask to stay in the same pleasant accommodations where foreign prisoners are kept.
- : Tastiana was endorsed by The Workers And Peasants Unions of The Antarian Commonwealth.
- : Following new legislation in Tastiana, sly spies try to rely on national allies so that they don't die.
- : Following new legislation in Tastiana, the government builds houses for foreign newcomers.
- : Following new legislation in Tastiana, the government is avowedly secular.
- : Following new legislation in Tastiana, children are sent to either religious or secular schools.
- : Following new legislation in Tastiana, construction of the Really Big Hadron Collider is underway.
- : Tastiana lodged a message on the The Communist Bloc Regional Message Board.
Endorsements Received: 89 » Maogeji, Kethania, Shamian, The Workers Union of Habsburg-Lorraine, Soviet Felines, Feyrisshire, Keltische, A Post-Apocalyptic Wasteland, Cassaracen, Bruzzundunga, The palace of God 2, Bibliophilius, GreatUnion of Soviet Socialist Republics, Whatevernext, Maxuus, Seungli, United States of Stalinia, Rothnia, Marxmeans, Saorta, Tranbian, -Gregoria, Mallissa, Green Briar, Amogus diwan, Tewi, The Reunification of Korea, Unified Communist Councils, Brauengen, Wuffington, Old Mare, Itilien, Picuros, Kheltchistan, Soviet State of Covernant, Terlas, Pangeaeae, Council of America, Sodoran Alesia, The Bon Fa Islands, Floreznia, Wice, Sopielepit, Techno Socialystiche, East Shancia, The Steephills, Rouvenor, Estau, Omafana, Karelianastan, and 39 others.RinsehuKontonsui, 104 Partisans, Xaxam, The Movion, Luwendr, Halsoni, Arpol, Socialist Balkon, Pogging Through The Pain, Heitoria, Europa Volksdemokratisch Sozialistisch, Free Lux Arthur, Carrico, Repolaa, Vulga, Jus Publicum Europaeum, Socialist Heronia, Passany, Boyarkinskaya, Goshnia and Goshnigovina, 4D Donkeys, Comuny, Trombossa, The Communist regime of Sovietchina, Bogovslavia, Egalit, Larger Green Plants, Flying-Penguins, Nadezhda Rodina, Marx Juche, Solova, Nova Imperialis, Aliostante, South Merwervader Islands, Hirmuvaltaa, British petroleum gas, Liknovia, Goias SSR, and The Antarian Commonwealth.