The Interior State of Tarvolta is a gargantuan, safe nation, remarkable for its compulsory military service and punitive income tax rates. The hard-working population of 12.662 billion Tarvoltans are either ruled by a sleek, efficient government or a conglomerate of multinational corporations; it's difficult to tell which.
The enormous, pro-business government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defense, and Spirituality. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 63.8%.
The thriving Tarvoltan economy, worth 638 trillion Lyras a year, is led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Soda Sales, and Trout Farming. Average income is 50,418 Lyras, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 186,352 per year while the poor average 9,615, a ratio of 19.4 to 1.
A survey of the nation's rivers and children has shown that pesticide levels are at an all-time regional high, abortion is only legal in unusual circumstances, the nation has an international reputation for compassion, and Pinkerton agents are called in to forcibly break up white collar strikes. Crime, especially youth-related, is well under control, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Tarvolta's national animal is the Falcon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Not Stated.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Tarvolta removed Executive, Appearance, Border Control, Communications, Embassies, and Polls authority from the WA Delegate in Hibernia.
- : Tarvolta resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Tarvolta's influence in Hibernia rose from "Zero" to "Hermit".
- : Tarvolta altered its national flag.
- : Tarvolta relocated from The North Pacific to Hibernia.
- : Tarvolta founded the region Hibernia.
- : Tarvolta was endorsed by The United Realms of Moubarakistan.
- : Tarvolta was endorsed by The Principality of Brandenburg-Magdeburg.
- : Tarvolta was endorsed by The Wspaniały Opperheerschappij of Victoriaans Nederlands.
- : Tarvolta was endorsed by The Roman Empire of Diodone.