The Theocracy of Tarsonis is a colossal, safe nation, ruled by Keslia Kast with an even hand, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, compulsory military service, and stringent health and safety legislation. The quiet, industrious population of 6.51 billion Tarsonians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Elumarnia. The average income tax rate is 52.5%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The large but inefficient Tarsonisian economy, worth 213 trillion Scripts a year, is quite specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Furniture Restoration, and Information Technology. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 32,743 Scripts, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Keslia Kast has just been declared ruler of Tarsonis in an international press conference, kids are taught in schools to argue with their parents, the latest political memes depict Keslia Kast as an overly-choreographed robot, and most ambassadors from Tarsonis retire only a few years after being appointed. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Tarsonis's national animal is the Phoenix, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Roman Catholicism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Tarsonis was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Stationary.
- : Tarsonis proposed constructing embassies between The Alliance of Catholic Nations and Assembly of Christian Nations.
- : Tarsonis added the tag "Theocratic" to The Alliance of Catholic Nations.
- : Tarsonis added the tag "Isolationist" to The Alliance of Catholic Nations.
- : Tarsonis added the tag "Anti-Fascist" to The Alliance of Catholic Nations.
- : Tarsonis added the tag "Anti-Communist" to The Alliance of Catholic Nations.
- : The Armed Republic of ACN Central Security appointed Tarsonis as Dictator for life. with authority over Appearance, Border Control, Communications, Embassies, and Polls in The Alliance of Catholic Nations.
- : The Republic of Jesus 5 dismissed Tarsonis as Dictator For Life of The Alliance of Catholic Nations.
- : Tarsonis resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Tarsonis agreed to construct embassies between The Alliance of Catholic Nations and Markish Galactic Empire.