The Commonwealth of Tanzoria is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by President Ahmed with an even hand, and renowned for its free-roaming dinosaurs, absence of drug laws, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, cheerful population of 22.617 billion Tanzorians enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The enormous, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Carcosa. The average income tax rate is 98.4%.
The frighteningly efficient Tanzorian economy, worth a remarkable 3,863 trillion Tups a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing and Tourism. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 170,825 Tups, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Members of Parliament operate under a PAYE scheme, postmen have been arrested in job lots for selling junk mail as home insulation, engineers ask liberal arts majors "Do you want fries with that?", and getting an infected tattoo is considered a rite of passage in Tanzoria. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Tanzoria's national animal is the Rokaz, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Tangatrism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Tanzoria's influence in The Global Union Consortium rose from "Squire" to "Apprentice".
- : Tanzoria was endorsed by The Tidal Force Puppet of Melix.
- : Tanzoria was endorsed by The Queendom of Andusrean Army 40.
- : Tanzoria was endorsed by The People's Republic of MNA 30th Infantry Regiment.
- : Tanzoria voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Quebecshire".
- : Tanzoria's influence in The Global Union Consortium rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : Tanzoria's influence in The Global Union Consortium rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : Tanzoria's influence in The Global Union Consortium rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Tanzoria's influence in The Global Union Consortium rose from "Zero" to "Sprat".
- : Tanzoria endorsed The Empire of Novum Orientis.
Endorsements Received: None.