The Empire of Tamil Nad is a huge, genial nation, remarkable for its infamous sell-swords, prohibition of alcohol, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate population of 486 million Tamil Nadians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government prioritizes Education, with Healthcare, Environment, and Welfare also on the agenda, while Spirituality and International Aid receive no funds. The average income tax rate is 33.5%.
The very strong Tamil Nadian economy, worth 33.2 trillion Nanayams a year, is led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Trout Farming, Tourism, and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 68,257 Nanayams, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.2 times as much as the poorest.
Children have taken to using semaphore in light of the recent mobile phone ban, artificial intelligences seeking exciting work are overcome with ennui, graffiti graces every city's streets, and Tamil Nadians seem to be catching more chills. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Tamil Nad's national animal is the Tiger, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Tamil Nad was endorsed by The Free Land of Grouu.
- : Tamil Nad was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Solondor.
- : Tamil Nad was endorsed by The Pining Martens of Nakarisaune.
- : Tamil Nad was endorsed by The Resident CRAZY of Rebel-topia.
- : Tamil Nad was endorsed by The Republic of Noveos.
- : Tamil Nad was endorsed by The Armed Republic of RandomNationA.
- : Tamil Nad was endorsed by The Non-homogeneous Tessellation of Anachronolandia.
- : Tamil Nad was endorsed by The Armed Republic of Democratic Drals Tum.
- : Tamil Nad was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Influential.
- : Tamil Nad was endorsed by The Illusion of Isokenzar.
Endorsements Received: 43 » Great Vritannia, United States of Vietnam, Linguiniland, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Jehenna, Bawkie, Aidenfieeld, Luddinlande, Midand, Volaworand, Hanguk-Nippon, Quiescent, Jaxon, Westoc Kinness, Ratioprudentia, Nudnoji, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Farengeto, Lambdaland, Kringalia, Kiasu-ism, New Briantown, Paranoia, Sedunn, Erinor, Tsunamy, Tamil Cholan, Aumeltopia, Beepee, UnShleepd, Oskyelion, Elveka, Esfalsa, The National Corporation, Revellan, Aywhyou, Isokenzar, Democratic Drals Tum, Anachronolandia, Noveos, Rebel-topia, Solondor, and Grouu.