The Federation of Talvi is a huge, genial nation, renowned for its frequent executions, compulsory military service, and keen interest in outer space. The compassionate, democratic population of 286 million Talvians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Education, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Тарта. The average income tax rate is 35.9%.
The very strong Talvian economy, worth 18.0 trillion Sins a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is broadly diversified, is led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Basket Weaving, Cheese Exports, and Retail. Average income is 62,898 Sins, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.5 times as much as the poorest.
The government has announced its plans to construct a giant weaponised robot-cat, literature classes frequently go on field trips to rock concerts, all footpaths have tollbooths, and ghost regiments exist only on paper. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Talvi's national animal is the Fox, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Talvi was endorsed by The Marquisat of Northshires.
- : Talvi was endorsed by The Federation of Les Iles Orientales.
- : Talvi endorsed The Clean and Green Corponation of Kursibar.
- : Talvi endorsed The Egalitarian Utopia of Miraslav.
- : Talvi was endorsed by The Clean and Green Corponation of Kursibar.
- : Talvi was endorsed by The Egalitarian Utopia of Miraslav.
- : Following new legislation in Talvi, ghost regiments exist only on paper.
- : Following new legislation in Talvi, all footpaths have tollbooths.
- : Following new legislation in Talvi, literature classes frequently go on field trips to rock concerts.
- : Following new legislation in Talvi, the government has announced its plans to construct a giant weaponised robot-cat.
Endorsements Received: 63 » Socialist Platypus, Duby, Adalwulf, Ziroxeut, Nibelia, Lugunica, Hubdova, Terra-Prisma, Pervincia, Tee Googly Coffee Me, Red Finlandian Guard, Aether Inc, The Seventh German Reich, Liberto-Ancapistan, Yummasia, Kingdom of Faizan, Panerialand, The Capitalist China Party, Timiskrane, Sri Malawi, Soviet Utopia Reunion Party, LC Land, Galliadurm, Khlachten, Ist Grald Boy, Loveable Dogs, Nordharz, Shemrock, South Blorbo, Thembery Argrand, Tie-Died Chinchillas, Revendani, Unidentified-nation, Novo Reslas, Shovell, Lislandia, Ropen, Olornia, Koneule, Ciapore, Theocratic Disciples of Christ, Uncreative name, Celestial Flames, Wollo, Lashyr, Pandorivia, Neuber, Femboykhstan, Spoolland, The Psittacines, and 13 others.The Error Union, Isparta, Paul Pasch, Daraln, Garrafismo, BlueCosmic, Charville, Orlys, RNGkhstan, Miraslav, Kursibar, Les Iles Orientales, and Northshires.