|Leader||Her Majesty Queen Talia Elizabeth|
The Mixed Governed Kingdom of Taliand is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Her Majesty Queen Talia Elizabeth with an even hand, and notable for its daily referendums, punitive income tax rates, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic population of 7.843 billion Taliandeses enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The enormous, liberal government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Marieanna. The average income tax rate is 95.2%.
The frighteningly efficient Taliandian economy, worth 996 trillion Tali Baht a year, is highly specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Arms Manufacturing, and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 127,105 Tali Baht, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Older citizens lament over the loss of law and order, parents often leave their kids in the car while they attend mindfulness meditation sessions, royals are always ready with their diamond-encrusted toilet plungers in case a royal flush doesn't work, and the needs of the living outweigh the needs of the dead. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Taliand's national animal is the Leopard, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Taliand was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Food Quality.
- : Taliand was endorsed by The Empire of Torshavnese Empire.
- : Taliand endorsed The Kingdom of Absovenya.
- : Taliand was endorsed by The Kingdom of Absovenya.
- : Taliand endorsed The United Socialist States of Red Deseret.
- : Taliand endorsed The Federal Republic of Porde.
- : Taliand was endorsed by The United Socialist States of Red Deseret.
- : Following new legislation in Taliand, the needs of the living outweigh the needs of the dead.
- : Following new legislation in Taliand, royals are always ready with their diamond-encrusted toilet plungers in case a royal flush doesn't work.
- : Following new legislation in Taliand, parents often leave their kids in the car while they attend mindfulness meditation sessions.
Endorsements Received: 22 » Requand, Varavano, Herrebrugh to the World Assembly, Scientists Allied, Visrava, Venovica, Liossalde, AtlasBarfed, Silabar, United Syndicates of Sol, New Viles, Ezechard, Talamia, Oh my god it is so hard to find a name, Small Potato, Syvis, Veyoris, Yousta, Dekks, BenJankins, Slanwazisia, and Absovenya.