The Commonwealth of Takkaviita II is a very large, environmentally stunning nation, renowned for its compulsory military service and irreverence towards religion. The hard-working population of 128 million Takkaviita IIians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Welfare, Defense, and Education. The average income tax rate is 16.9%.
The Takkaviita IIian economy, worth 6.37 trillion euros a year, is led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Cheese Exports, Uranium Mining, and Basket Weaving. Average income is 49,733 euros, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.2 times as much as the poorest.
Crime, especially youth-related, is well under control. Takkaviita II's national animal is the swan, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Takkaviita II's influence in Artificial Solar System rose from "Zero" to "Minnow".
- : Takkaviita II applied to join the World Assembly.
- : Takkaviita II relocated from The Commonwealth Federation TCF to Artificial Solar System.
- : Takkaviita II resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Takkaviita II's influence in The Commonwealth Federation TCF rose from "Zero" to "Page".
- : Takkaviita II endorsed The Hundred Oaker Forest of Oaks 63.
- : Takkaviita II was endorsed by The Hundred Oaker Forest of Oaks 63.
- : Takkaviita II was endorsed by The Empire of Fidelis 61.
- : Takkaviita II endorsed The Empire of Fidelis 61.
- : Takkaviita II relocated from Artificial Solar System to The Commonwealth Federation TCF.