The Most Serene Republic of Taiko no Tatsujin is a massive, socially progressive nation, renowned for its burgeoning Giraffe population. The hard-working population of 2.146 billion Taiko no Tatsujinians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Law & Order. The average income tax rate is 21.8%.
The Taiko no Tatsujinian economy, worth 90.1 trillion Latinums a year, is led by the Woodchip Exports industry, with major contributions from Trout Farming, Pizza Delivery, and Soda Sales. Average income is 42,004 Latinums, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.6 times as much as the poorest.
Crime is relatively low, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Taiko no Tatsujin's national animal is the Giraffe, which can occasionally be seen sifting through garbage in the nation's cities.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Taiko no Tatsujin's influence in Spear Danes rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : Taiko no Tatsujin's influence in Spear Danes rose from "Zero" to "Minnow".
- : Taiko no Tatsujin relocated from League Of Nations States to Spear Danes.
- : Taiko no Tatsujin applied to join the World Assembly.
- : Taiko no Tatsujin's influence in League Of Nations States fell from "Apprentice" to "Squire".
- : Taiko no Tatsujin resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Taiko no Tatsujin ejected and banned The Democratic States of Tense from League Of Nations States.
- : Taiko no Tatsujin ejected and banned The Republic of Hargue XXVIII from League Of Nations States.
- : Taiko no Tatsujin granted Border Control authority to the WA Delegate Taiko no Tatsujin in League Of Nations States.
- : Taiko no Tatsujin became WA Delegate of League Of Nations States.