The Most Serene Republic of Taiko no Tatsujin is a massive, pleasant nation, notable for its burgeoning Giraffe population. The hard-working population of 1.245 billion Taiko no Tatsujinians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Welfare. The average income tax rate is 21.0%.
The Taiko no Tatsujinian economy, worth 51.9 trillion Latinums a year, is led by the Woodchip Exports industry, with major contributions from Trout Farming, Soda Sales, and Pizza Delivery. Average income is 41,659 Latinums, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.6 times as much as the poorest.
Crime is moderate. Taiko no Tatsujin's national animal is the Giraffe, which can occasionally be seen sifting through garbage in the nation's cities.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Taiko no Tatsujin applied to join the World Assembly.
- : Taiko no Tatsujin relocated from JapanLand to Spear Danes.
- : Taiko no Tatsujin resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Taiko no Tatsujin's influence in JapanLand rose from "Zero" to "Squire".
- : Taiko no Tatsujin endorsed The Community of Mages of Tower of Ghislain.
- : Taiko no Tatsujin endorsed The Republic of AFTER SMASHING THE N KEY VINNY.
- : Taiko no Tatsujin was endorsed by The Republic of AFTER SMASHING THE N KEY VINNY.
- : Taiko no Tatsujin relocated from Spear Danes to JapanLand.
- : Taiko no Tatsujin was admitted to the World Assembly.
- : Taiko no Tatsujin's influence in Spear Danes rose from "Zero" to "Minnow".