The Federal Republic of Tadovan is a very large, efficient nation, renowned for its complete lack of prisons, compulsory military service, and irreverence towards religion. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 154 million Tadovanians are rabid consumers, partly through choice and partly because the government tells them to and dissenters tend to vanish from their homes at night.
The relatively small, pro-business, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Law & Order. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 9.0%.
The powerhouse Tadovanian economy, worth 12.4 trillion marks a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Cheese Exports, Uranium Mining, and Information Technology. Average income is 80,746 marks, but there is a large disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 379,084 per year while the poor average 10,243, a ratio of 37.0 to 1.
Abortion is only legal in unusual circumstances, almost half of the child population live rough on the streets, a massive campaign is underway to ensure the race of Tadovan remains pure, and orphans would rather live their life of luxury than be adopted by prospective parents. Crime is moderate, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. Tadovan's national animal is the squirrel, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Tadovan was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Pizza Delivery Sector.
- : Tadovan resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Tadovan was endorsed by The Kingdom of Norethri.
- : Following new legislation in Tadovan, orphans would rather live their life of luxury than be adopted by prospective parents.
- : Following new legislation in Tadovan, a massive campaign is underway to ensure the race of Tadovan remains pure.
- : Tadovan voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Reproductive Freedoms"".
- : Following new legislation in Tadovan, almost half of the child population live rough on the streets.
- : Tadovan was endorsed by The Republic of Land of the Bald eagle.
- : Tadovan was endorsed by The Most Serene Republic of Cleoskye.
- : Tadovan was endorsed by The Disputed Territories of Erfworld.