|Currency||little gold statue of Mark|
The Empire of Taco Sound is a huge, environmentally stunning nation, remarkable for its frequent executions, compulsory military service, and public floggings. The hard-nosed, hard-working, devout population of 581 million Taco Soundians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Welfare, Education, and Healthcare. The average income tax rate is 21.1%.
The strong Taco Soundian economy, worth 29.1 trillion little gold statues of Mark a year, is led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Uranium Mining, and Door-to-door Insurance Sales. Average income is 50,051 little gold statues of Mark, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.9 times as much as the poorest.
The regional delicacy of chocolate bombes is deadlier than an unexploded bomb, 50% of adverts on children's television are for clothes made of cotton wool, Max Barry is this year's Miss Taco Sound, and fewer people are bathing as citizens must show ration stamps before they can turn on their faucets. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Taco Sound's national animal is the kremling, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Taco Sound's influence in South Pacific rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
- : Taco Sound's influence in South Pacific rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Taco Sound's influence in South Pacific rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Taco Sound's influence in South Pacific rose from "Zero" to "Hatchling".
- : Taco Sound relocated from Lazarus to South Pacific.
- : Taco Sound's influence in Lazarus rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Taco Sound's influence in Lazarus rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Following new legislation in Taco Sound, fewer people are bathing as citizens must show ration stamps before they can turn on their faucets.
- : Taco Sound altered its national flag.
- : Taco Sound created a custom banner.