The Hussite Commune of Taboritia is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by Prokop Veliký with an even hand, and notable for its museums and concert halls, keen interest in outer space, and daily referendums. The compassionate, democratic population of 2.192 billion Taboritians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The large, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Tábor. The average income tax rate is 79.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse Taboritian economy, worth 223 trillion Žižkis a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Tourism, and Arms Manufacturing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 101,866 Žižkis, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
At least 1% of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs budget goes to Prokop Veliký's wardrobe, breast milk is being redistributed from each according to their ability to each according to their need, newspapers are running a front-page picture of Prokop Veliký holding a crowbar and standing over a bloodied stockbroker, and police are trained in using their steel-capped boots as a tool of law enforcement. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Taboritia's national animal is the Crayfish, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Taboritia, police are trained in using their steel-capped boots as a tool of law enforcement.
- : Taboritia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Foreign Aid Spending.
- : Taboritia endorsed The Holy Empire of An Clar.
- : Following new legislation in Taboritia, newspapers are running a front-page picture of Prokop Veliký holding a crowbar and standing over a bloodied stockbroker.
- : Taboritia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Advanced Public Transport.
- : Following new legislation in Taboritia, breast milk is being redistributed from each according to their ability to each according to their need.
- : Taboritia voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Drug Decriminalization Act".
- : Taboritia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Statement on the Nuclear Apocalypse".
- : Following new legislation in Taboritia, at least 1% of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs budget goes to Prokop Veliký's wardrobe.
- : Following new legislation in Taboritia, foreign governments are threatened if they so much as mention the word "election".
Endorsements Received: 75 » The Seven Provinces, Ausvelt, The Champions League, Saint Domingo, Someseni, Republic of Satherland, Thracia Republic, Invernessia, Abject Ludicrosity, Walfo, Dark Matter, Northern German Federation, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, Yahlia, Jim the Baptist, GanymedEuropa, Destyntine, Irminsulia, North of Americas, The Kingdom of Denmark, St Scarlett, Nardin, Canovium, The New Nordic Union, Jahass, Leranditale, Sloburg, An Clar, Imperium Anglorum, Elisabethshagen, The Reunited Yugoslavs, Enway, Meropis, Rivierenland, Regnum Italiae, Trixeland, Kanokla, Kyrica, Eco-Paris Reformation, Mynox, Wombelland, Greater Icelandia, Othenhiem, Apabeossie, Nuevo Europa, Zulrich, The States of Texas and Arkansas, Gliesetonia, Maalat, Elania Kingdom, and 25 others.Stromia, TF1 TASK FORCE 1, Parliamentary Laramidia, Estonesia, Robbonia, Lord Sapre, Khuravia, A3161, Thracia and Crimea, East Kirea, The Scandinavian Realm, Gutarike, Eppur, Chronus, Bohomo, Hulldom, Freyana, Europe a Nation, Deftern, Leszno, Daulle, Moravian-Silesian Kingdom, Nomaida, NorthPortugal, and Slavorussia.