The Legacy of T E Lawrence is a colossal, orderly nation, renowned for its complete lack of prisons, frequent executions, and restrictive gun laws. The hard-nosed, cynical population of 5.301 billion Invaders are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The medium-sized, corrupt, moralistic, well-organized government is primarily concerned with Defense, although Welfare, Law & Order, and Healthcare are also considered important. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Knottingham. The average income tax rate is 25.1%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The large but inefficient Invader economy, worth 186 trillion Gold Bars a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Trout Farming, and Information Technology. Black market activity is frequent. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 35,256 Gold Bars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.2 times as much as the poorest.
Criminals are thrown to the Dark Wolves to repay their debt to society, historical fiction has been banned, T E Lawrence is increasingly belligerent on the international stage, and homeless people can be found sleeping on streets in front of unoccupied second homes. Crime is moderate, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. T E Lawrence's national animal is the Dark Wolf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : T E Lawrence's influence in The Invaders rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : T E Lawrence lodged a message on the The Invaders Regional Message Board.
- : T E Lawrence was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Extreme.
- : T E Lawrence's influence in The Invaders rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
- : T E Lawrence's influence in The Invaders rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : T E Lawrence's influence in The Invaders rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : T E Lawrence's influence in The Invaders rose from "Zero" to "Hatchling".
- : T E Lawrence relocated from Osiris to The Invaders.
- : T E Lawrence altered its national flag.
- : T E Lawrence was refounded in Osiris.