|Leader||Losare Jacqueline Wiśniewski|
The Federation of Syvis is a massive, socially progressive nation, ruled by Losare Jacqueline Wiśniewski with an even hand, and renowned for its daily referendums, frequent executions, and absence of drug laws. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 2.168 billion Syvians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Sturemberg. The average income tax rate is 37.9%.
The frighteningly efficient Syvisian economy, worth 221 trillion Rautemarkeses a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Information Technology, and Cheese Exports. Black market activity is notable. Average income is an impressive 102,351 Rautemarkeses, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.9 times as much as the poorest.
Student athletes gaze forlornly at abandoned Red Foxball fields, troop transports blacken the sky as the military commences Operation Desert Ocean, nation-building is the new national pastime, and the nation has abandoned Brasilistan to its fate. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Syvis's national animal is the Red Fox, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Christianity.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Syvis was endorsed by The Republic of Alvero.
- : Syvis endorsed The Republic of Alvero.
- : Syvis endorsed The United Industrial Communes of Cephesylon.
- : Syvis was endorsed by The United Industrial Communes of Cephesylon.
- : Syvis was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Insurance Industry.
- : Following new legislation in Syvis, the nation has abandoned Brasilistan to its fate.
- : Syvis voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Fair Depository standards Act".
- : Syvis voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Fair Depository standards Act".
- : Following new legislation in Syvis, nation-building is the new national pastime.
- : Syvis lodged a message on the Democratic Socialist Assembly Regional Message Board.