|Leader||Losare Katlyn Gremmer|
The Federation of Syvis is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by Losare Katlyn Gremmer with an even hand, and remarkable for its keen interest in outer space, triple-decker prams, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, hard-working population of 4.816 billion Syvians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Sturemberg. The average income tax rate is 65.3%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Syvisian economy, worth 479 trillion Rautmarkes a year, is fairly diversified and dominated by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Information Technology, and Furniture Restoration. Black market activity is notable. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 99,644 Rautmarkes, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.0 times as much as the poorest.
Third world countries are rich in "I Love Sturemberg" t-shirts, feuilletons can only be deciphered with a Galliennais dictionary, military officials are questioning the policy of ceding the nation's territory in exchange for promises not to invade it, and major cities shut down as their local sports team takes to the field every day. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Syvis's national animal is the Red Fox, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Christianity.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Syvis voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commercial Arbitration Recognition".
- : Syvis published "The Syvian Army" (Factbook: Military).
- : Following new legislation in Syvis, major cities shut down as their local sports team takes to the field every day.
- : Following new legislation in Syvis, military officials are questioning the policy of ceding the nation's territory in exchange for promises not to invade it.
- : Syvis voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Altino".
- : Syvis voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Supporting and Valuing the Humanities"".
- : Syvis was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Compassionate Citizens.
- : Syvis endorsed The Hallowed Paragon of The Finno-Estonian Empire.
- : Syvis was endorsed by The Hallowed Paragon of The Finno-Estonian Empire.
- : Syvis voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Marine Protection Act".
Endorsements Received: 29 » Liossalde, Venovica, Proxmire, Maupedonia, United Syndicates of Sol, Silabar, Ezechard, Qingling, Mauvemarke, Democratic Republic of Cacusia, Alta Aztlan, Zenthen Isles, Talamia, AtlasBarfed, Dracran Bat, Free Van Chet, Varavano, Ronaldan, Siriza, Oh my god it is so hard to find a name, Vestakin, Rayo, Upper Chult, The Sugaree, Small Potato, Hoonn, Taliand, Dekks, and The Finno-Estonian Empire.