The Federation of Synh Korla is a small, genial nation, notable for its state-planned economy, irreverence towards religion, and restrictive gun laws. The compassionate, democratic population of 20 million Synh Korlans love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The enormous, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Welfare, Education, and Healthcare. The average income tax rate is 72.2%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The struggling Synh Korlan economy, worth 401 billion devras a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Pizza Delivery industry, with significant contributions from Basket Weaving, Woodchip Exports, and Soda Sales. Average income is 20,085 devras, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The latest Harry Potter book is a bestseller, the government awards prizes to television shows featuring stereotype-breaking minority roles, lavish state dinners in Synh Korla City are the state's leading budgetary expenditure, and the nation is completely gun-free. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Synh Korla's national animal is the capybara, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Synh Korla was endorsed by The Space Pirate Empire of New Briantown.
- : Synh Korla was endorsed by The Shadowy Empire of Farengeto.
- : Synh Korla's influence in The South Pacific rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Synh Korla was endorsed by The Kingdom of Sedunn.
- : Synh Korla was endorsed by The Queendom of 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121.
- : Synh Korla's influence in The South Pacific rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Synh Korla's influence in The South Pacific rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Synh Korla was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Synh Korla was endorsed by The ⛩ㅁㅅㅁ🎏 언語 디ザ이ナー 🍣🍱 of Hanguk-Nippon.
- : Synh Korla was endorsed by The Borderlands of Paranoia.
Endorsements Received: 16 » Erinor, Tsunamy, United States of Vietnam, Bawkie, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Gebirgig Pfingstemeinde Land, Beepee, Volaworand, Luddinlande, Aidenfieeld, Paranoia, Hanguk-Nippon, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Sedunn, Farengeto, and New Briantown.