The Rich and Peaceful nation of Symboli is a massive, safe nation, ruled by Sayau Une Kohl with an even hand, and renowned for its complete lack of prisons, avant-garde cinema, and restrictive gun laws. The compassionate population of 1.1 billion Symbolians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Law & Order, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Symbolicai. The average income tax rate is 39.8%.
The powerhouse Symbolian economy, worth 98.0 trillion Austonions a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Furniture Restoration. Average income is 89,098 Austonions, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.7 times as much as the poorest.
Severed limbs litter woodland edges across the land, the election for Sayau Une Kohl's office's janitor is heating up, 'Let's Get It On' has jumped to #1 on the billboard charts, and the Symbolian Babysitters Club has proven to be a huge relief to stressed-out parents across the nation. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Symboli's national animal is the King Cobra, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Buddhism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Symboli's influence in Lazarus rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Symboli relocated from Jamaica to Lazarus.
- : Symboli relocated from The Rejected Realms to Jamaica.
- : Symboli relocated from Wintreath to The Rejected Realms.
- : Symboli was ejected and banned from Wintreath by The Wintrean Monarch of Wintermoot.
- : Symboli relocated from The Black Hawks to Wintreath.
- : Symboli relocated from Wintreath to The Black Hawks.
- : Following new legislation in Symboli, the Symbolian Babysitters Club has proven to be a huge relief to stressed-out parents across the nation.
- : Symboli voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Europeia".
- : Following new legislation in Symboli, 'Let's Get It On' has jumped to #1 on the billboard charts.
Endorsements Received: None.