The L'État Industrieux of Symboli is a massive, safe nation, ruled by Justin Trudeau with an iron fist, and notable for its museums and concert halls, daily referendums, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, cynical population of 1.994 billion Symbolians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The medium-sized, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Symbolique. The average income tax rate is 67.4%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Symbolian economy, worth 253 trillion Boudoirs a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Furniture Restoration. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 127,274 Boudoirs, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.0 times as much as the poorest.
Even the nation's brussel sprouts are delicious and nutritious, corporate lobbying has been outlawed, 3D printed organs are a breath of new life for the sick and elderly, and Justin Trudeau has been seen stealthily slicing fifths off bread loaves. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Symboli's national animal is the Roi cobra, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Bellauwi.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Symboli, Justin Trudeau has been seen stealthily slicing fifths off bread loaves.
- : Following new legislation in Symboli, 3D printed organs are a breath of new life for the sick and elderly.
- : Symboli was endorsed by The Kingdom of Warwik.
- : Following new legislation in Symboli, corporate lobbying has been outlawed.
- : Symboli was reclassified from "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy" to "Father Knows Best State".
- : Symboli voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn The Black Hawks".
- : Symboli voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Protecting Minority Languages".
- : Following new legislation in Symboli, even the nation's brussel sprouts are delicious and nutritious.
- : Following new legislation in Symboli, city budgets are spent entirely on supporting the town royalty.
- : Following new legislation in Symboli, party affiliation is just as irrelevant as campaign promises.