|Faith||Livádia ston ouranó|
The SylSyl of Sylia is a massive, socially progressive nation, ruled by Syl with an even hand, and remarkable for its state-planned economy, compulsory military service, and stringent health and safety legislation. The quiet, industrious population of 4.668 billion Sylians enjoy extensive civil rights and enjoy a level of social equality free from the usual accompanying government corruption.
The enormous, liberal, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Social Policy, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Joylaria. The average income tax rate is 71.4%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The large but sluggish Sylian economy, worth 108 trillion Units a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Beef-Based Agriculture industry, with significant contributions from Uranium Mining, Soda Sales, and Book Publishing. Average income is 23,149 Units, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Military spending is on the increase, Livádia ston ouranó has been named as Sylia's national religion, all mothers are allowed six months fully-paid maternity leave, and Syl has just been declared ruler of Sylia in an international press conference. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Sylia's national animal is the Eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Livádia ston ouranó.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Sylia's influence in From The End rose from "Squire" to "Apprentice".
- : Sylia applied to join the World Assembly.
- : Sylia's influence in From The End rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : Sylia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Income Equality and Most Extensive Civil Rights.
- : Sylia's influence in From The End rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : Sylia's influence in From The End rose from "Zero" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Sylia altered its national flag.
- : Sylia relocated from Osiris to From The End.
- : Sylia was refounded in Osiris.
- : Sylia ceased to exist in United Coalition.