|Faith||Livádia ston ouranó|
The SylSyl of Sylia is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Sylvia with an even hand, and notable for its compulsory military service, state-planned economy, and punitive income tax rates. The quiet, industrious population of 5.743 billion Sylians enjoy extensive civil rights and enjoy a level of social equality free from the usual accompanying government corruption.
The enormous, liberal, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Social Policy. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Joylaria. The average income tax rate is 71.4%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The large but sluggish Sylian economy, worth 132 trillion Units a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Beef-Based Agriculture industry, with significant contributions from Uranium Mining, Soda Sales, and Book Publishing. Average income is 23,149 Units, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Military spending is on the increase, Livádia ston ouranó has been named as Sylia's national religion, all mothers are allowed six months fully-paid maternity leave, and Sylvia has just been declared ruler of Sylia in an international press conference. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Sylia's national animal is the Eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Livádia ston ouranó.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Sylia's influence in TEP rose from "Zero" to "Hermit".
- : Sylia granted posting privileges on the TEP Regional Message Board to nations in embassy regions.
- : Sylia password-protected TEP.
- : Sylia added the tag "Jump Point" to TEP.
- : Sylia updated the World Factbook entry in TEP.
- : Sylia relocated from Sanctuary of Syl to TEP.
- : Sylia founded the region TEP.
- : Sylia changed its national leader to "Sylvia".
- : Sylia relocated from Doll Guldur to Sanctuary of Syl.
- : Sylia's influence in Doll Guldur rose from "Page" to "Squire".