The Socialist Solarpunk Society of Sylh Alanor is a colossal, efficient nation, ruled by Silvehn with a fair hand, and renowned for its lack of airports, hatred of cheese, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 6.566 billion Alanori are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, socially-minded government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Arlathan. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Alanori economy, worth a remarkable 1,191 trillion planets a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is solely comprised of the Book Publishing industry. State-owned companies are the norm. Average income is an impressive 181,534 planets, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Citizen radio operators agree that the certification test can open up a world of hertz, ships no longer sail as no one wants to encounter Alanori pirates, Sylh Alanor's children are widely acknowledged as the most foul-mouthed in the region, and the nation has nearly as many history museums as Alanori. Crime is totally unknown. Sylh Alanor's national animal is the halla, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is The Zyqxuwy.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Sylh Alanor, the nation has nearly as many history museums as Alanori.
- : Sylh Alanor was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Nudest.
- : Following new legislation in Sylh Alanor, Sylh Alanor's children are widely acknowledged as the most foul-mouthed in the region.
- : Sylh Alanor endorsed The Commonwealth of Torpodium.
- : Sylh Alanor was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Torpodium.
- : Following new legislation in Sylh Alanor, ships no longer sail as no one wants to encounter Alanori pirates.
- : Following new legislation in Sylh Alanor, citizen radio operators agree that the certification test can open up a world of hertz.
- : Following new legislation in Sylh Alanor, undersea volcanoes receive strongly worded letters for violating environmental regulations.
- : Following new legislation in Sylh Alanor, it's been a banner year for local vexillology.
- : Sylh Alanor endorsed The Colony of Pantsari.
Endorsements Received: 128 » Melenavenia, Nekhuser-Ra, Michelland, Junitaki-cho, New Filippe, Nottinghaven, Tovenia, Liphia, Araine, Vikoland, Golden gateway, Gamelan, Typica, Valdonland, Koayo, The Star Enpire, Inaros OPA, Uitmuntendheid, New Pi-Ramesses, Nangka, Axolotlta, Northern Endo, Eleland, Letargia, Perpetual Light, Broadstairs, Remnants of the Pacific, Haibaria, Allokyus, Floofybit, Aephony, Fel Vudos, Moulk2, Fuernox, The Land Named Bob, Croonia, Tiralta, Everetunga-Hari, Adawu, Denimz, Bashivk, Irelis, Josu, Polushia, Narwhal, Basedilonia, Iscandare, Pangeodrea, Hathniland, Duneraven, and 78 others.Parynome, Grayk San, Hoqeallistan, Anga Rea Nash, Vandermeer, Free Syria, Delta Vega IV, Brazileand, Caliphate of muhad, Vinozil, Degenerac, Sedyan, Far Anoglinlan, Mystyn, Crialdenna, Hollandi, ATLAGAL, NEW VIJAYAPURA, Yondoria, Almartia, Ecologiania, The Slene Tell, Rivillia, Azelandia, Kazakh Empire, Targis, Stokolva, Aumbura, Talmon, The Faa Laniummochizzles, Applemarsh, Porthosia, Akiden, Lassistan, Danonigmaria, Cheese pizza world, Sokratia, Archieli, Skrunklyland, Talvezout, Rouingaeha Moistersland, Froler, Jadshe, Nydelig, Bobesville-Sholstine, Roguepalace, MdNarmia, Perizea, Astralania, Ladita, Bus house, Cleston, Test Country2, Crawnaft, Daesonsemon, Lower GM, Kyuacha, Eastern Lancasteria, Bey Land, Orangino, Obsidian Snake, Caretakers and Clockwatchers, Ressadina, Michis, Stardawg, Ruhrrheinia, Tralfamdore, LibAnSocCom AlgoCyboSciento Permaecology, The Verde Isles, Kaltea, Theikose, Dyllonia, SassyCats, Reformed Anarchist, Ancient Canines, Elvier, Pantsari, and Torpodium.
WA update pending: Nation has 129 verified endorsements.