The Federation of Sword Lesbians is a huge, safe nation, remarkable for its sprawling nuclear power plants, daily referendums, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate, democratic population of 676 million Sword Lesbians are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The large, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Lesbian City. The average income tax rate is 75.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The thriving Sword Lesbian economy, worth 59.1 trillion Swords a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is fairly diversified, is dominated by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Basket Weaving, Book Publishing, and Cheese Exports. Average income is 87,438 Swords, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Children gain their first sex education from reading the dictionary, veteran cops reminisce over their heavy armor days, most of the nation's wealthy aristocrats are dentists, and UFO sightings are listed daily in the morning news. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Sword Lesbians's national animal is the Cat, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Sword Lesbians was endorsed by The Socialist Federation of Idontknowium.
- : Sword Lesbians was endorsed by The United People's Republic of Rigaloria.
- : Sword Lesbians was endorsed by The United Socialist States of Wadeterra.
- : Sword Lesbians was endorsed by The United Socialist States of Santa Torres.
- : Sword Lesbians was endorsed by The 14th Station of Delegations.
- : Sword Lesbians was endorsed by The Federation of Helionyx.
- : Sword Lesbians was endorsed by The Holy Empire of Bisht.
- : Following new legislation in Sword Lesbians, UFO sightings are listed daily in the morning news.
- : Following new legislation in Sword Lesbians, most of the nation's wealthy aristocrats are dentists.
- : Following new legislation in Sword Lesbians, veteran cops reminisce over their heavy armor days.
Endorsements Received: 83 » Antinios, Dyl, Anarchocommunists of the World, Soviet Catgirls, Argentigrad, Ghillemear, Anioniotopia, Super Awesome Fun Times, Outer Golpi Steppes, Llorens, Kavagrad, Sincadenas, Republic of Braz, Chapolia Zranzia, Carolia Aurea, Revilluca, Henchikurin, Regional Defence Council of Aragon, Ephros, Martilliopen, Nangka, Slackertown, Pemasing, Grod Island, Socialist Columbia, Fizzopolis, Alans Land, Caellus, Socialist Republic of Sri Lanka, NeoXoleria, Syktyvkara, Crustand, Socialist Great Picardy, The Great Comrades of the Revolution, Kawany, Caspersland, Depro, United Socialist Republics of LAN, Kongoland, Leveille, 2b2t players, Aetsveld-Aalstad, Roulantinia, Asoliea, Transcommunist Republics, Manoaf, Loudon, New Russsia, Silverfish37, Asturies-Llion, and 33 others.MacSwiney, Korvias, Labuepe, Vilouki, Kaamapoori, New Arkados, Mexican Communists, Yahelia, Nepacton Murt, Lalune, Picuros, North Amherst, Old Corus, Digitotuo, Sylvlakia, Polotsk And Vitebsk, Deppo, Agatep, Vesmeau, The Iron-Blooded Ones, Claiomha, Komuna, Elovera, Lastolana, Somiens-et-Haveras, Creatrix, Vire Easay, Bisht, Helionyx, Delegations, Wadeterra, Rigaloria, and Idontknowium.