The Who needs a pretitle of Swkoll is a colossal, safe nation, ruled by Person McPerson with an even hand, and renowned for its multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, keen interest in outer space, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, democratic, devout population of 9.699 billion Swkollians enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Democratic Haven. The average income tax rate is 89.6%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The Swkollian economy, worth 728 trillion Sooks a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is mostly comprised of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, although the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is 75,160 Sooks, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Students are wary of colorfully decorated new teachers with names like Professor Pipsqueak, Swkoll has been greatly criticised for its isolationist policies, condemned prisoners spend hours a day sitting in lotus position looking perplexed, and Swkoll is increasingly belligerent on the international stage. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Swkoll's national animal is the Black Horse, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Swkollism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Swkoll's influence in Osiris rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Swkoll's influence in Osiris rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Swkoll was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Advanced Public Transport and the Top 5% for Most Rebellious Youth, Most Eco-Friendly Governments, Safest, and Most Extensive Public Healthcare.
- : Swkoll's influence in Osiris rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Swkoll was refounded in Osiris.
- : Swkoll ceased to exist in Osiris.
- : Swkoll was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Nicest Citizens.
- : Swkoll was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Compassionate Citizens.
- : Swkoll was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Poor Incomes.
- : Swkoll was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Least Corrupt Governments.