|Leader||King Ario Basoe Soeharsono-Fijar|
The United Kingdom of Swiszc is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by King Ario Basoe Soeharsono-Fijar with a fair hand, and renowned for its anti-smoking policies, national health service, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic population of 2.078 billion Swiszcian and Indonesians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Welfare, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Berren London. The average income tax rate is 35.4%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but inefficient Swiszcian economy, worth 85.1 trillion Poundollars a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Book Publishing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Tourism, and Woodchip Exports. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 40,955 Poundollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.3 times as much as the poorest.
Major cities shut down as their local sports team takes to the field every day, most voters only see their chosen representative visit once every election cycle, vital intelligence-gathering activities are put on hold as agents return home for seduction training and advanced poker instruction, and foreign casinos have trouble paying fans who bet on the Berren London Llamas' triumph against long odds. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Swiszc's national animal is the llama, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Islam Buddha.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Swiszc was endorsed by The Dominion of Thus Sprach Zarathustra.
- : Swiszc was endorsed by The Supreme Omniversial Imperium of Terdiatlans.
- : Swiszc's influence in Balder rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
- : Swiszc endorsed The Kingdom of North East Somerset.
- : Swiszc was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Swiszc was endorsed by The Kingdom of North East Somerset.
- : Swiszc's influence in Balder rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Swiszc changed its national faith to "Islam Buddha".
- : Swiszc changed its national faith to "IslamBuddha".
- : Following new legislation in Swiszc, foreign casinos have trouble paying fans who bet on the Berren London Llamas' triumph against long odds.
Endorsements Received: 1 » North East Somerset.