|Leader||Supreme Empress Sweeze|
The Kawaii Ebil Catgurl of Sweeze is a massive, safe nation, ruled by Supreme Empress Sweeze with an even hand, and renowned for its barren, inhospitable landscape. The hard-nosed population of 1.566 billion Sweezeans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Leeksdale. The average income tax rate is 20.8%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but inefficient Sweezean economy, worth 60.5 trillion Catnips a year, is led by the Book Publishing industry, with major contributions from Cheese Exports, Arms Manufacturing, and Uranium Mining. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 38,625 Catnips, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.5 times as much as the poorest.
The alarmingly racist TV show 'Bigtopians Say the Darndest Things' is a hit, vital intelligence-gathering activities are often put on hold for Call of Honor tournaments, graverobbers claim they're acting within the interest of 'scientific preservation', and it can be a real jungle in a modern courtroom. Crime is well under control, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Sweeze's national animal is the Human Oppressor, which can occasionally be seen sifting through garbage in the nation's cities.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Sweeze's influence in Lily rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : Sweeze relocated from Lazarus to Lily.
- : Sweeze lodged a message on the Lazarus Regional Message Board.
- : Sweeze relocated from Lily to Lazarus.
- : Sweeze relocated from The Rejected Realms to Lily.
- : Sweeze relocated from St Abbaddon to The Rejected Realms.
- : Sweeze was ejected and banned from St Abbaddon by The Holy Corporate Empire of Dragonisia.
- : Sweeze endorsed The Per aspera ad astra of Mall.
- : Sweeze relocated from Lily to St Abbaddon.
- : Sweeze voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Affordable Transgender Hormone Therapy".
Endorsements Received: None.