|Leader||Supreme Empress Sweeze|
|Faith||Cult of Catgirls|
The Supreme Commander of Lily of Sweeze is a colossal, safe nation, ruled by Supreme Empress Sweeze with an even hand, and notable for its burgeoning Human Oppressor population. The democratic population of 5.788 billion Sweezeans enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Welfare, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Leeksdale. The average income tax rate is 25.1%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The Sweezean economy, worth 211 trillion Catnips a year, is quite specialized and led by the Book Publishing industry, with major contributions from Cheese Exports, Uranium Mining, and Trout Farming. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 36,520 Catnips, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Every politician claims to be at least 1% Native Sweezean, euthanasia is legal, the nation's laws on image rights are amongst the strictest in the world, and sleeping on the job is recommended. Crime is almost non-existent, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Sweeze's national animal is the Human Oppressor and its national religion is Cult of Catgirls.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Sweeze's influence in Lily rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : Sweeze's influence in Lily rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : Sweeze banned The United socialist assholes of Free Domelec Gorjicartlan island from Lily.
- : Sweeze lodged a message on the Lily Regional Message Board.
- : Sweeze's influence in Lily rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Sweeze's influence in Lily rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : Sweeze's influence in Lily rose from "Zero" to "Minnow".
- : Sweeze resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Sweeze relocated from Crusaders to Lily.
- : Sweeze's influence in Crusaders rose from "Negotiator" to "Powerbroker".