The Corporate Administration of Swarmlandia is a colossal, orderly nation, ruled by Swarm with an iron fist, and renowned for its enslaved workforce, keen interest in outer space, and suspicion of poets. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless population of 7.467 billion Swarmlandians are rabid consumers, partly through choice and partly because the government tells them to and dissenters tend to vanish from their homes at night.
The minute, corrupt, pro-business, well-organized government, or what there is of one, prioritizes Defense, with Industry also on the agenda, while Environment and Social Policy aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Genesis Corporation. Income tax is unheard of.
The frighteningly efficient Swarmlandian economy, worth a remarkable 2,068 trillion Credits a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Automobile Manufacturing, Uranium Mining, and Soda Sales. Average income is an amazing 277,051 Credits, but there is a vast disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 2,353,621 per year while the poor average 5,858, a ratio of 401 to 1.
The people consider response to rudeness to be an acceptable casus belli, corrupt industrial practices are spreading like a plague, pollution is on the rise along with government approvals of fracking projects, and farmers' market days almost always end in a shooting. Crime is all-pervasive, with the police force struggling against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. Swarmlandia's national animal is the Genesis Bat, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to toxic air pollution, and its national religion is Swarmology.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Swarmlandia removed Executive, Appearance, Border Control, Communications, Embassies, and Polls authority from the WA Delegate The Third Empire of Salish-Cascadia in The Genesis Corporation.
- : Swarmlandia updated the World Factbook entry in The Genesis Corporation.
- : Following new legislation in Swarmlandia, farmers' market days almost always end in a shooting.
- : Following new legislation in Swarmlandia, pollution is on the rise along with government approvals of fracking projects.
- : Following new legislation in Swarmlandia, corrupt industrial practices are spreading like a plague.
- : Following new legislation in Swarmlandia, the people consider response to rudeness to be an acceptable casus belli.
- : Following new legislation in Swarmlandia, Swarmlandian farm salmon are known for being both horribly diseased and remarkably acrobatic.
- : Swarmlandia password-protected The Genesis Corporation.
- : Swarmlandia relocated from Osiris to The Genesis Corporation.
- : Swarmlandia removed regional password protection from The Genesis Corporation.