The Huge Island of Swagistan company is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by BIG BOSS with an even hand, and remarkable for its otherworldly petting zoo, ubiquitous missile silos, and compulsory military service. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 3.32 billion Swagistan employees have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The enormous, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Industry, Education, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of swagistan HQ. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 90.4%.
The frighteningly efficient Swagistan companyian economy, worth 427 trillion swaggy points a year, is fairly diversified and dominated by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Retail, Information Technology, and Arms Manufacturing. Average income is an impressive 128,794 swaggy points, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 441,110 per year while the poor average 27,624, a ratio of 16.0 to 1.
Teenage TV characters are played by thirty-year-olds by the end of the second season, sales of disinfectant wipes have skyrocketed, citizens wishing to leave the country must surrender half their wealth to the government, and a small country is wondering where their capitol building's gold dome went. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Swagistan company's national animal is the alien, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Swagistan company was endorsed by The Rogue Nation of Midds Conia.
- : Swagistan company was endorsed by The Kingdom of New-El.
- : Swagistan company was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Wealthy Incomes.
- : Following new legislation in Swagistan company, a small country is wondering where their capitol building's gold dome went.
- : Following new legislation in Swagistan company, citizens wishing to leave the country must surrender half their wealth to the government.
- : Following new legislation in Swagistan company, sales of disinfectant wipes have skyrocketed.
- : Following new legislation in Swagistan company, teenage TV characters are played by thirty-year-olds by the end of the second season.
- : Following new legislation in Swagistan company, the unemployed are quite literally sold to the highest bidder.
- : Following new legislation in Swagistan company, it ain't easy to be green enough to be imported into Swagistan company.
- : Following new legislation in Swagistan company, prankster scientists legally change their names to silly pseudonyms before major discoveries.
Endorsements Received: 127 » Notyoutopia, The Swedish Republic of New Kenya, Guslantis, Yaorozu, Lionia, HMS Unicorn, Bharathvarsh, Apetopia, Selfgradatude, Barbarossistanian South Brasilistan, Chinstralia, Meritdom, Frances Francis the First of France, Elspeth and Samina, Unimaginable Doom, Yeraennus, Sil Dorsett, Sunto, Shadowrik, The Rossinite Empire, Great Bights Mum, Pasargad, Xentherida, Wisconsota, Avalon, Holy Oranz, Gorinchem and Hoog-Hoornaar, Ceretis, Vantaria, Vegetarian States, Democratic Peoples Republic of the US, Republic of Dixie, American MapleStory, Sankami, Wineclaw, Siwale, The Democratic Republic of Tomb, Indereac Lanx, Malta Comino Gozo, Alice Gardens, Enosville, Kaschovia, Novare Res, Lord Ravenclaw, Vazali, Helido, Celreostia, Southern Stroraia, Omicron Persei V111, Mercy Land, and 77 others.Morrn, Pallaith, Kingdom of Space, Kwaj, Amerian States, Puczovska, General COE, Friently, Hong Kong Empire, Lavanania, Shin-Hachioji, South Grand Mountain, Auceorion, Diodone, Coemgen, Anima Proxa, McMasterdonia, Yukti, Plembobria, Marsh Castle, Zemnaya Svoboda, Sheppey, Aenglaland, AdyLand, Beowulfe, Prevaland, Kelvaros Prime, The Utopian Movement, Buckerino, Ausmercia, Reannia, Asuroka, Articune, Choistan, I Am Bad At Naming Nations, Stareogratia, Vogonlandia, Seven Hills, Clintonburge, The Iron Lions, Srpski Novo Zelandjani, Cloydicia, Che Sana Und, Bayern-Straubing, The Lancerian Empire, Aerilia, Moubarakistan, Universal State Formula, Zandir Antari, Transhumanist Anarchical Union, Sanjurika, Coppicia, Walist, Beodarasc, PlanetPunk, Corfad, Maestros haven, Tredano, Pakistan 001, Inorganic Tomb Thing, Sailence, Territorio di Nessuno, Phillywob, Cuyan, Slaughterhouse Nine, Wodan, Rockym, Forunte, Thenaca, Qyrym, Ainsworth, Felhaven, Pria Xennes, Deropia, Victoriaans Nederlands, New-El, and Midds Conia.